Black Panther 2 (May 6th, 2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 years to do a sequel to arguably the biggest solo superhero film in a decade? Seriously what’s up with that seems like a really dumb move. Marvel is usually pretty bang on even with the movies about their super obscure characters so I’m sure they will have more hits on their hand but seriously no one is asking for a Shang chi.

5 years to do a sequel to arguably the biggest solo superhero film in a decade? Seriously what?s up with that seems like a really dumb move. Marvel is usually pretty bang on even with the movies about their super obscure characters so I?m sure they will have more hits on their hand but seriously no one is asking for a Shang chi.

After they pretty much lost everything they need to scrape the absolute bottom of the barrel now. Spider-Man is gone and phase 5 is probably gonna be X-Men focused so they need all there big players for that phase. Cause they barely have anyone anymore

I believe Namor is in Hulk rights territory in where he could be a supporting character but not a solo film. I think it would be great to see him as the villain for BP2.

Man, this one is far away. This and GOTG 3 are by far the two I'm looking most forward to. Going to be such a long gap between the sequels and their previous films. Too long.

Phase 4 isn't capturing much of my interest, outside of Loki, Black Widow and Dr. Strange 2.

5 years to do a sequel to arguably the biggest solo superhero film in a decade? Seriously what?s up with that seems like a really dumb move. Marvel is usually pretty bang on even with the movies about their super obscure characters so I?m sure they will have more hits on their hand but seriously no one is asking for a Shang chi.

Chadwick Boseman in BP2...

180523162106-01-morgan-freeman-lead-image-exlarge-169.jpg

Man, this one is far away. This and GOTG 3 are by far the two I'm looking most forward to. Going to be such a long gap between the sequels and their previous films. Too long.

Right? This actually comes out on my birthday, and I'll be turning 47 that day. 47! Ugh .....

The excitement for the sequel to Marvel's biggest standalone ever is... surprising. One page in 4 days.

Woke and BLM ain't what they used to be. There's no doubt those phenomenons (that broadened appeal way beyond the MCU fanbase) were what turned BP from a solid MCU hit to the #1 standalone.

Back