Marvel Studios She-Hulk series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
LWQomfx.jpg

I wonder if they'll make her the enormous man version from the current comics in order to keep her out of Gamora's shadow (who has nicely cornered the market on pretty green Marvel chicks.)

I wonder if they'll make her the enormous man version from the current comics in order to keep her out of Gamora's shadow (who has nicely cornered the market on pretty green Marvel chicks.)

Either way Captain Kirk would bang her.

I wonder if She-Hulk will be done with performance capture a la Professor Hulk vs. creative camera work a la Lord of the Rings. I'm guessing the latter along with a digital double will be more cost effective.

Not a bad quick mock-up from BossLogic. I could see Rosario Dawson in the role, but wouldn't be my first choice. There are plenty of good actresses who could get in primo shape. Please no female bodybuilders, wrestlers or Gwendoline Christie though.
she-hulk.jpg

Last edited:
Wait a second . . .

Kill Tony Stark.

Make Steve Rogers old and retired.

Make Thor a fat loser that has given up on life.

Emasculate the Hulk to the point where he is embarrassed that he used to Hulk out.

*see all these women and POC taking their place*

I see what Disney is going for here. It's beautiful.

Looks stunning and brave.

Give it two years, im not so sure how well this "You're old heroes are all gone and/or losers; only care about these new ones now" plan is going to work for them. From what I understand it hasn't worked out for the comics; im not sure why they think doubling down on it is going to work for the MCU.

I'd just assume they would CGI the character and not use practical effects for it. Which sounds actually like it would be harder to do since you have to also cgi all the different outfits she would wear. I read that the biggest challenge the VFX team had with smart hulk was doing his hoodie.

Angie Harmon back in the day would be perfect for the role. She even showed interest in the character a while back. Probably too old now.

Tatiana Maslany is our lead for this show...I'm over the moon...she's the greatest.

Back