Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Default Re: Iron Studios: X-Men - Sentinel Diorama 1:10

Just ordered this and I'm extremely excited. This will be my first and only X-Men statue, unless my wife lets me get all 3. Lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I'm not really crazy about some of the poses the characters have in this diorama.

Some of the characters are out of place. If the sentinels are attacking the school why is juggernaut there?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    68 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
    I'm not really crazy about some of the poses the characters have in this diorama.
    That's mainly what's stopped my from pulling the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Raheal View Post
    Some of the characters are out of place. If the sentinels are attacking the school why is juggernaut there?
    I honestly can't figure out the direction they're going for based on the three revealed sentinels. I can't tell if the X-Men and Brotherhood have joined together to fight the sentinels or if the Brotherhood are helping/using the sentinels to fight the X-Men. Or if there's some sort of weird 3-way battle going on. It looks like Gambit and Juggernaut are fighting one another in the middle diorama while Magneto is controlling a sentinel and facing towards some unseen enemy.

It's all quite odd of you scrutinize it.

It feels like they started with the idea of the sentinels attacking the school.
    Then the financial guy was like, " let's make #1 have gulbiee as an exclusive, #2 with magneto, and # with ice man as exclusives. This was we can boost sales of all 3. Oh and just for fun let's toss juggernaut in there too and have him fight Gambit. Yeah this will make a boat load of cash."

I would have been fine with all X-Men battleing all 3 sentinels. I mean where is night crawler? Where is Gray?

Than again I'm most likely going to buy all 3 as it's still an epic set.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Add nearmint on Facebook Visit nearmint's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Raheal View Post
    It feels like they started with the idea of the sentinels attacking the school.
    Then the financial guy was like, " let's make #1 have gulbiee as an exclusive, #2 with magneto, and # with ice man as exclusives. This was we can boost sales of all 3. Oh and just for fun let's toss juggernaut in there too and have him fight Gambit. Yeah this will make a boat load of cash."

I would have been fine with all X-Men battleing all 3 sentinels. I mean where is night crawler? Where is Gray?

Than again I'm most likely going to buy all 3 as it's still an epic set.

Lol. Sounds like they should give that marketing guy a raise.
    Check out my youtube channel...Hidden Content

Statues and comics for sale...Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
    Lol. Sounds like they should give that marketing guy a raise.
    Lol. I would agree.