Statue Iron Studios: X-Men - Sentinel Diorama 1:10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Mutants are coming #ironstudios #D23 #xmen

bkfnCqE.jpg

If this is a decent price.... I'm all in :)
I just got X-Men issue 14 first appearance of the sents:)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That is terrifying, I can only imagine how expensive that will be considering their Batman and Batmobile is going for $1000.

So I'm assuming that each character (X-Men) is around 6" tall? This is going to be giagantic!?! no? $3000-$5000 easily?!? For the whole set up? Mind blown.

Only thing I don't like about this is the white slash marks from wolv.

This looks very cool. I ended up passing on the XM because 1:6 was just too big. 1:10 (or even 1:12) makes a lot more sense. Overall design looks cool, and detailing is fantastic. Would like to know full character line-up--Gambit? Jean? Psylocke? Colossus? Nightcrawler? Bishop? Polaris? Havok? I'm sure if this hits there will be dios for Avengers, Fantastic Four and Hulk. Does Iron Studios have a DC license?

Only thing I don't like about this is the white slash marks from wolv.

I'm sure it's removable. Looks ridiculous.

This looks great so far!

The price is going to be the sticking point, tho. Just gotta get the price right.

I would be willing to sell off my entire 1/4 xmen collection for this potentially. But you gotta have Gambit! I don't see him in any of the concepts or photos. This has got to be like 2k for the versions with 4-5 xmen surrounding the sentinel.

Back