Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Iron Studios: X-Men - Sentinel Diorama 1:10

I'll trade my mark 42 half scale and mark 7 life size bust for this guy. #wishfullthinking

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Imo this won't come cheap. I was originally thinking 1500 to 2K USD for each of the two main sets. And honestly with pricing the way it is, I wouldn't be shocked if it's a bit more.

Just an estimate but $150 USD for each of the X-Men, and $1200 to $1600 just for the Sentinel. So now I'm actually thinking it'll be higher than my original range. But if it's less I'll be pleasantly surprised.

I'm just waiting for the same level of outcry as there is about the 89' Batmobile.

Another option other than xm one. Super diorama

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    So, I didn't watch but apparently there was a live stream this morning and IS revealed some more details. They said all of the Xmen will be available as standalone pieces. I think you actually buy them all separate with their own bases and the sentinel is its own piece. My friend was giving me details so I'm not 100% clear on some of this. He said the jubilee comes with the sentinel but that she would also be available on her own. I'm not sure that makes sense and I might have misinterpreted what he was texting me. So, to me, it sounds like I would end up buying one of the sentinels (prob this first one) and the xmen that attach to it and just buy all the xmen that go on the second sentinel as standalone pieces and display them around the first sentinel. It wouldn't be quite as dynamic as buying all the sentinels but would be easier on the wallet .

It's so fluffy!!!
    Feedback
    23 (100%)
    love everything about it except for the weird Wolverine slash mark.

Quote Originally Posted by sarakawa View Post
    So, I didn't watch but apparently there was a live stream this morning and IS revealed some more details. They said all of the Xmen will be available as standalone pieces. I think you actually buy them all separate with their own bases and the sentinel is its own piece. My friend was giving me details so I'm not 100% clear on some of this. He said the jubilee comes with the sentinel but that she would also be available on her own. I'm not sure that makes sense and I might have misinterpreted what he was texting me. So, to me, it sounds like I would end up buying one of the sentinels (prob this first one) and the xmen that attach to it and just buy all the xmen that go on the second sentinel as standalone pieces and display them around the first sentinel. It wouldn't be quite as dynamic as buying all the sentinels but would be easier on the wallet .
    Ha! That exactly what I was thinking. 1 sentinel amd the rest of the xmen on their own surrounding it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    5 (100%)

While the weathering looks very cool, one would expect Sentinels to be kept in it pristine condition instead of rusted bucketheads. That said, I'll probably get the entire setup provided the pricing isn't insane. I wonder if there'll be light-up features.

I think no matter what you have to get the sent and rogue. As the battered head might look off without her. Unless they release it with different heads.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk