Media DAMTOYS Assassin's Creed Rogue Shay Patrick Cormac 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
11fc75dd0d4da8bb7fa8360840666e6b.jpg

Box Contents

Shay Patrick Cormac figure

11 Pieces of interchangeable hands

Left hand for holding rifle

Pair of hands for holding dagger/sword

Pair of open hands

Pair of fists

Pair of hands for holding flintlock pistol

Pair of relaxed hands

Black colored outer robe

White colored long-sleeved inner shirt

Red colored short-sleeved inner shirt

Dark brown colored leather-like chest belt

6 Dark brown colored leather-like pouches

Dark brown colored leather belt

White belt sash with Templar cross logo

Pair of black colored pants

Pair of black colored boots

Pair of dark brown colored Pistol bags

Pair of black and red colored bracer (attachable to forearm)

2 Long-barreled flintlock pistols

2 Hidden blades

Air rifle

Dagger

Sword

Specially designed figure stand with game logo

Getting closer to hopefully Kassandra being made. I only have the Kenway one and really wish Altair was made more readily available.

Cool choice, even if the headsculpt does look too much like Mads Mikkelsen.

Incredible figure.
Really surprised they went with Shay - a game most people skipped.

Getting closer to hopefully Kassandra being made. I only have the Kenway one and really wish Altair was made more readily available.
I'm selling mine right now for $165 if you're interested

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rogue was such a short game in comparison to the rest of the franchise but gah was it awesome

Oh wow may I ask why?
All i'll say is, I used to think Assassin's Creed was like the best thing ever, of all time. Then, about a month ago, I played The Witcher 3 and my perspective changed completely. Haven't fallen in love with a franchise so fast in my life. Basically i'm selling off my entire 1/6 collection to pick up all the Prime 1 statues from the Witcher line, so my wallet is in pain lol. But don't get me wrong, Assassin's Creed is definitely up there and if i'm in a position in the future i'll probably go back and pick these figures up.

Incredible figure.
Really surprised they went with Shay - a game most people skipped.
While yes, the game is very much a reskin of AC4 - it really is a testament to what can be done when your technology/assets are built and you can just play with the toys so to speak. This was so overshadowed by Unity that it got swept under the rug, and that's kinda unfortunate, seeing as it is actually a really solid entry to the series. Narratively I think it's engaging because it does a really good job linking 3, 4, and unity. And sailing the icy waters is absolutely amazing to this day. Shay's also a pretty fleshed out character as well, which made him surprisingly relatable.

As much as I liked Ezio's AC games, I think the Colonial era games are where the series hit their stride, and I really enjoyed those the most.

Now that Shay's been announced, I think I'm going to go back and pick up Edward, preorder Shay and Connor, and hope they make an Aveline and Ad?wal

As much as I liked Ezio's AC games, I think the Colonial era games are where the series hit their stride, and I really enjoyed those the most.

Agree with this. The Ezio games are all time classics, but by the time of AC3/AC4/Rogue, most of the kinks were worked out of the games and the environments were really taken to the next level. Unfortunately, the series not only hit it's stride then, but it also peaked there. Unity was a disaster and while Syndicate had likable protagonists in Jacob and Evie, the story left a lot to be desired. Origins was a good reset, but as much as I loved Kassandra and the entire Odyssey experience, that game was in no was Assassin's Creed.

As someone who was a day one player of the original Assassin's Creed and has spent way too much time and money on the games and its merchandise, Odyssey, for all its positives, also damned the franchise pretty hard. I have no idea if I'll even continue anymore.

Has there been any word, official or unofficial, on who Damtoys has in mind further on this line?
I'd love to see them do the Frye Twins, all 3 versions/ages of Ezio and even Desmond.

Wow, Damtoys is really cranking these out. I am excited to see this figure releasing. I got my invoice from Giantoys so hopefully I will have him this month. Two releases so close together definitely isn't doing my wallet any favors though.

I want to see more pics of this one, but I very much enjoyed the game (shame it was so overshadowed by Unity's release that year). So he's on my radar.

This has to be one of the best tailored figures, and I mean across all the 1/6 companies. :eek:

Back