1/6 Hot Toys - Endgame - Captain America (Special Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
?Avengers! Assemble.? ? Captain America
Steve Rogers, a man out of time and out of sync with the country he sworn to defend, finds himself called into action to complete a mission with the universe?s entire existence on the line. As the leader of the Avengers, this Super-Soldier will need to bring together his surviving Avengers companions and the World?s Mightiest Heroes once again to fight the war for lives.

Celebrating the kick off of D23 Expo 2019, Hot Toys is excited to present today the 1/6th scale Captain America collectible figure from Marvel Studios? Avengers: Endgame for the ultimate fans experience.

Meticulously crafted based on the appearance of Chris Evans as Captain America/Steve Rogers in the film, the movie-accurate figure features a newly painted helmeted head sculpt with two interchangeable lower faces capturing Chris Evan?s facial expressions, a muscular body which naturally portray Captain America?s muscularly toned body, a finely tailored outfit with star emblem on the chest, Cap?s star-spangled shield, a broken shield with pieces of remains to recreate the epic face off, a LED light-up Mjolnir, a highly-detailed compass, as well as a figure stand with specially designed graphic card.

The Special Edition available in selected markets will include a Loki?s scepter, a Tesseract, and lightning effect accessories as bonus items exclusively for collectors.

Avengers: Endgame 1/6th scale Captain America Collectible Figure (Special Edition) will be firstly available at D23 Expo 2019! This absolutely stunning Captain America collectible figure is a must-have for any Marvel collector to place alongside with your Avengers collection!

69260074_10156460385157344_833056585491152896_o.jpg

Is it just me or does that helmet look slightly off-color to the rest of the suit. Anyone else seeing that? Maybe it's the lighting but it looks slightly lighter...

So this comes with tesseract, Loki spear, and the Mjolnir lights up on this version but this veresion is missing unhelmeted sculpt, the helmet accessory and one of the mouth pieces for the helmeted sculpt. Hard to decide if i should preorder the other or try to get this one knowing it will probably cost more than the mms526 due to the markup as I am guessing this one will be released in limited numbers.

If you've got the standard Endgame figure on order then there's nothing special about this version whatsoever. All of the accessories either come with the other version or are (most likely) already in your collection.

This seems like a completely pointless release, even by the standards of being an exclusive. Really not sure why anyone would opt to get this if they?re already getting the main release from Endgame.

This seems like a completely pointless release, even by the standards of being an exclusive. Really not sure why anyone would opt to get this if they?re already getting the main release from Endgame.

Because it?s out right now.
Honestly if I were at D23 I think I?d end up buying it. This is a pretty smart (business-wise) release, put out a barebones version right after the home video release to cash in on the hype and maybe even get some people to buy both versions because of it. I?m not familiar with the D23 audience but I?m sure there?s a good chance there are people there who are gonna be picking it up as their first Hot Toys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hasbro does this with SW figures for SDCC every year and no one bats an eye.

HT does it and they're money grubbing *******s.

It's just a promo release, nothing to see. If you're at D23 and want this figure early then that's cool and great.

Anyone know what this is selling for at D23? Curious to see a price compare in this compared to the regular release.

It's just a promo release, nothing to see. If you're at D23 and want this figure early then that's cool and great.
Exactly. People pay sometimes $200 more to Hong Kong sellers to get a figure maybe two months early. I don?t see the issue with an actual early release that (I?m assuming) isn?t hundreds of dollars more expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was considering getting an endgame captain( have an age of ultron coming next week for my first captain and was considering getting the conceptnart captain) and if I couldd get my hands on this version at retail non mark up price I would consider it as I do not need the un-helmeted sculpt and that way i would have the figure earlier but I would wait for the regular version over paying a rediculouse markup to scalpers.

WOWZA! People are paying $1k plus for this on eBay already? Do we know for sure if this will be available to SS or is it D23 and that's it?

Easy pass considering it's being rushed out with the same suit inaccuracies as the proto. At least with the version coming out next year there's a chance of them making some improvements.

Hasbro does this with SW figures for SDCC every year and no one bats an eye.

HT does it and they're money grubbing *******s.

I think price definitely plays a role in this. SW figures are like $20-$30 I'm guessing, but HT is charging $240+ for these figures

Back