Speculation: Episode IX First Order Jet Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Your thoughts about design? Buy or pass if HT will make it?

69285553_10156234308137096_4459745477247631360_n.jpg

Be another FO shelf warmer if they do imo. Easy pass for me ..no interest in sequel stuff.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Be another FO shelf warmer if they do imo. Easy pass for me ..no interest in sequel stuff.

Then why are you here? Star Wars is bigger than the original trilogy. The old folks don't seem to get that. This particular design doesn't do it for me but that could change once I see it in action.

Then why are you here? Star Wars is bigger than the original trilogy. The old folks don't seem to get that. This particular design doesn't do it for me but that could change once I see it in action.
Just because i don't like the sequels means I'm not allowed to comment?
Can't wait for The Mandalorian..love Rebels , The Clone Wars, Solo ,Rogue One (favourite SW film out of them all) ..the books ..games but hey. All of these feel like SW ..the sequels don't to me which is sad but happy for those that like them.
The op asked a question ..i gave my thoughts ..that ok or no?

I wonder if Knights of Ren will be shown at D23?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just because i don't like the sequels means I'm not allowed to comment?
Can't wait for The Mandalorian..love Rebels , The Clone Wars, Solo ,Rogue One (favourite SW film out of them all) ..the books ..games but hey. All of these feel like SW ..the sequels don't to me which is sad but happy for those that like them.
The op asked a question ..i gave my thoughts ..that ok or no?

I feel exactly the same way [emoji1360] good post.

And yep I'd prefer a Knights of Ren figure or 2 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would I buy it? Well, it's a trooper that I don't have, so yes, eventually I'm sure I would.

But it's probably the dullest sequel trooper design so far, so I can't imagine ever being in any rush to do so.

Can't compare it at the moment. It's not in any pose whatsoever and the it's taken from a pretty bad angel, so yeah. The Tank Commander is awesome, same as the Range Trooper. However, HT's marketing department didn't think so. (Note: I said marketing and not Howard because he probably thinks they are awesome too!)

Are the same people responsible for designing the troopers for the ST and RO/Solo? Some of those First Order troopers look they were designed by a bunch of 8 year olds in a 'design your own trooper' competition.

The FO troopers are probably limited by some design guidelines that require them to be very "modern" and streamlined. I quite like the Snow and Flame troopers. The Sith Trooper is kind of like "we realize people don't like them but we can't change it too much" way of fixing the FO Stormtrooper. The RO/Solo troopers are just much more realistic, so much more details and weathering.

The FO troopers are probably limited by some design guidelines that require them to be very "modern" and streamlined. I quite like the Snow and Flame troopers. The Sith Trooper is kind of like "we realize people don't like them but we can't change it too much" way of fixing the FO Stormtrooper. The RO/Solo troopers are just much more realistic, so much more details and weathering.

Nail on head there!

Yes, however it was JJ who picked the original Ducktrooper design from the multitude of concept art options. So yes they need to stick with this aesthetic, but it's not one I like that much personally.

Back