Hasbro Ghostbusters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro gets Ghostbusters license

I wonder if they will release 1:1 scale props like their Star Wars helmets? It would be cool to have reasonably priced props like the trap, goggles and maybe even a proton pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looking forward to HT possibly getting the 1/6th license from Hasbro.

I've been eyeballing the Blitzway figures (I only have Venkman) but now I feel comfortable waiting. Time to sell towering Venkman.

Looking forward to HT possibly getting the 1/6th license from Hasbro.

I've been eyeballing the Blitzway figures (I only have Venkman) but now I feel comfortable waiting. Time to sell towering Venkman.

I feel like if Hot Toys wanted to release 1/6 Ghostbusters they would have done so already.

I feel like if Hot Toys wanted to release 1/6 Ghostbusters they would have done so already.

Yep...nothing in the Hot Toys business model of the past several years suggests that they would have ANY interest in a license like Ghostbusters.

You guys are crazy.

New Ghostbusters = HT interest

Yep...nothing in the Hot Toys business model of the past several years suggests that they would have ANY interest in a license like Ghostbusters.

Uh... Back to the Future...?

I wonder if they will release 1:1 scale props like their Star Wars helmets? It would be cool to have reasonably priced props like the trap, goggles and maybe even a proton pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That would be nice and I could see it happening. They're doing props for Power Rangers. I have the Matty PKE and Ecto Goggles but desperately want the trap. The Rubies costume stuff is an okay alternative for now but could be done much better.

Well this just won Toyfair for me!!!
IMG_20200221_223112.jpg

What ever happened to the S.H.Figuarts Ghostbusters? I missed out on Stay Puft, but I recall seeing prototypes somewhere.

What ever happened to the S.H.Figuarts Ghostbusters? I missed out on Stay Puft, but I recall seeing prototypes somewhere.

I don't remember them showing actual ghostbusters, I missed it if they did. I didn't get the Stay Puft Marshmallow man either. I had expected a US release, I didn't think that happened?

Hasbro's re-releasing the Kenner vintage GB figures? :horror

Need better shots of the new figures but great exciting news!

I don't remember them showing actual ghostbusters, I missed it if they did. I didn't get the Stay Puft Marshmallow man either. I had expected a US release, I didn't think that happened?

Oh, I guarantee they showed them at a con somewhere, but for the love of fugg I can't find a photo.
Stay Puft was up on BBTS for awhile, if I recall.

What a crazy thing to reissue. Who knew those molds were still around. Besides, those were Kenner toys, well before Hasbro bought them. I thought most Kenner stuff was lost to time.

I actually don't have any GB figures. I passed on all the Mattel, Diamond Select, Mezcos, and all other expensive versions.

Maybe I should go ahead and get the main four this time.

I thought we were just going to get the original four in the 6” line, my jaw dropped seeing Dana and Gozer. I’m all in. I know DST made them, but I really don’t like the feel of their figures personally, or the articulation.

The only thing that worries me is actually finding them. The 2016 merch tanked horrendously, so I wonder if retailers will bother ordering more than one case.

Back