• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Brand New Hot Toys TDK Batmobile (Tumbler) MMS 69

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a brand new still factory sealed / never opened Hot Toys The Dark Knight Tumbler MMS69. $850 shipped. Today $799.99 shipped

I bought it several years ago but never found the time or space to display it. I already own the Camo Tumbler, so figured this one can go to another collector.

mms69-tumbler4.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
Re: FS: Brand New Hot Toys The Dark Knight Batmobile (Tumbler) MMS 69

Is this a tumbler v1 or v2? What were the differences anyway?
Thanks,
m.

Is this a tumbler v1 or v2? What were the differences anyway?
Thanks,
m.

I’m not 100% sure. When I bought it from a fellow freak he said it was the rerelease version, so I’m assuming 2.0.
I’m trying to pull up the tumbler thread to do some research but I guess the site is having issues. Keeps directing me back to the home page.

Just checked on YouTube and looks like they just relaunched the Tumbler. So it’s the same version, Hot Toys just went back and rereleased it. That’s what I’m gathering.

Re: FS: Labor Day Sale Brand New Hot Toys The Dark Knight Batmobile (Tumbler) MMS 69

Fellow Texas collector here Looking for the Baxter and Splinter set, the Triceraton Infantryman and Roadkill Rodney 2 pack and the Traag & Granitor set. Thanks!!!

Back