Ironman houseparty

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mj2936

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Anyone think hot toys will make these in diecast? Whats everyone's favorite of the houseparty protocol?

I am still waiting for them to finish i want Nightclub and a few others that have yet to be done. DSCF7002.jpgDSCF7003.jpg

I believe they will eventually get around to finishing the HPP armors, but don't see them coming in diecast. Now that Iron Man is done, we should be able to see them coming fairly regularly. They've already hinted at Jack. They only need to make something like 3 more unique armors before all parts are available to do the other amalgams. Let's hope it's not too long from now.

I sure hope they make the rest, but not with a $100-$150 diecast tax. Shotgun and Shades have all the up to date engineering that the DC remakes have without the weight or blunted detail. Python is my favorite

2OmqQZH.jpg

qw2XcS7.jpg

No. I'm guessing the novelty must have worn off a bit for them now as it is, seeing as the HPP announcements are pretty few and far between. I don't see them remaking them all 'die-cast'.. The Hero Suits will eventually get there though. I think we only have the Mark I left?

Unless they have an existing diecast mold like the mark 7 variants I'm not seeing the HPP suits as significant or popular enough to warrant new diecast releases.

Unless they have an existing diecast mold like the mark 7 variants I'm not seeing the HPP suits as significant or popular enough to warrant new diecast releases.

Agreed. The last one (Mark 9) didn't do too well and you can still find Heartbreaker, Silver Centurian, Bones and Starboost in the market.

And if anything, such non-core suit reissues would likely be exclusives. I doubt they will issue a third Midas, so my guess is they will end up making some other neon version out of the Mark 7 mould.

Seems extremely unlikely they?d make HPP in diecast considering you can still get a handful of the plastic ones for retail or cheaper. Though, part of me sort of wishes they would, if only to use the structure of the newer suits. I?ve got Starboost and Bones and they look great but the engineering just doesn?t feel as impressive as the more recent hero suits.

Back