Crimson Guard Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sadness of what has become of our Joe Page I guess. Things eventually disappear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, veeeeeeery mysterious. I started taking steps to reduce the humidity where I keep these guys and see if that helps slow down the deterioration. They're totally out of the sun, but it gets really humid in this old house. One strange thing is that I noticed when I would take out my stuff to dust, they would have this little white spots all over(some turned brown like on both storm shadows). I originally thought it was dust, but now I think it was mold. The weird part is that it only affected sideshow stuff. It never got on HT stuff

Many of my sideshow headsculpts are turning white/grey. Cobra Troopers, Stalker and Flint as I stated in the last thread that went Jimmy Hoffa.

Many of my sideshow headsculpts are turning white/grey. Cobra Troopers, Stalker and Flint as I stated in the last thread that went Jimmy Hoffa.

I don't think I've noticed my heads changing color, but I haven't really looked them over either. I guess they're all gonna crumble away eventually, so might as well get ready for it

Interesting. Mine still look fine on the heads. I guess heads could be repainted if needed

It's not a huge deal to have the old thread back for me personally

More bad news. Looking at my viper, looks like the stand wore away the pleather there and made it split in spots. I'm telling ya, don't use stands for anything that touches pleather...

Back