Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Board migration

Super Freak
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Default Re: Board migration

Quote Originally Posted by rageous View Post
    just got charged for a premium membership. Again! ugh
    Funny I am trying to become a premium member to sell but have not heard back from Dave though I messaged him. The Mods for the for sale section haven't been on or active for months... link to become a premium member does not work.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    Question, Did the gallery get deleted/removed I have not been able to access it, or even see an option for it in the menu anymore? I had several pics and albums but they do not show on profile anymore either.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    70 (100%)
    A few things never were restored. From what I can tell the forum has no search capability anymore. I just tried to search ''Mandalorian'' in the Mandalorian thread and it found no results. Meanwhile I apparently have no posts since 2014 and before that 2008.

And the question marks are still everywhere instead of apostrophes.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    38 (100%)
    Add The Skull on Facebook Follow The Skull on Flickr Visit The Skull's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by a-dev View Post
    A few things never were restored. From what I can tell the forum has no search capability anymore. I just tried to search ''Mandalorian'' in the Mandalorian thread and it found no results. Meanwhile I apparently have no posts since 2014 and before that 2008.

And the question marks are still everywhere instead of apostrophes.
    I'm finding the same, last comments show 2014, can't search anything and when I search latest started threads no results...
    Saved

Super Freak
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Miss the search function as well.

Did anyone just lose access on tapatalk? I can't find the forum on it right now.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DioramaMaker View Post
    Did anyone just lose access on tapatalk? I can't find the forum on it right now.
    Happened to me the other day. Came back the next morning. Didn't do anything in either case.

Quote Originally Posted by TonTon View Post
    Happened to me the other day. Came back the next morning. Didn't do anything in either case.
    Yeah I'm back now too. Weird. I lost access to the Blu-ray forums about a year ago because they backed out of Tapatalk and just barely go there anymore. I hope the same doesn't happen here.