Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Board migration

Administrator
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Panjo
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Darklord Dave On Twitter Add Darklord Dave on Facebook Visit Darklord Dave's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Board migration

Please let me know about image attachments - they say they've fixed that.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord Dave View Post
    Please let me know about image attachments - they say they've fixed that.
    I can now manage attachments and post images again. Thanks. I am still getting the other errors I mentioned.

Freakalicious

Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Getter Dragon View Post
    For my specific account I am having the following issues:

1. Clicking on any forum URL only brings me to the default page <http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forum.php>, and only from there can I access other threads. I cannot go directly to threads in my browser even with cleared cookies, cache and using different browsers.
    2. None of the previous images I have posted on this forum are showing up in my posts. When I enter Manage Attachments, the previous files are all listed but thumbnails are blank.
    3. I cannot add new images to my posts. I can upload it, but when I click on "Submit Reply" there is no image appearing in the post.
    4. Special font characters (such as e-acute) are showing up as gibberish.
    5. If you click on my name and click on view posts I get the error - connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)
    6. If I click on a member's name and then "View Gallery Uploads" the browser takes me to a blank screen.
    I'm having the exact same issues

Super Freak
    Feedback
    14 (100%)
    I can only join some of the boards. Star Wars board takes me to the main screen. ��

DC action figure still can't ne accessed. Already two days

Rex Tremendae Majestatis
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by abake View Post
    Of the forums I regularly visit, I can't access the Aliens & Robots, DC, Star Wars and Military/G.I.Joe action figure sections, and the Movies and Aliens & Robots statues sections, either from the drop down menu or the main page. I can access the Middle-Earth/Hobbit/LOTR and the Marvel action figures sections.
    No problem having to log in.
    The Aliens & Robots and the DC forums in action figures are working now.
    http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee323/andyarneriise/ABAKE.jpg

I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Getter Dragon View Post
    For my specific account I am having the following issues:

1. Clicking on any forum URL only brings me to the default page <http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forum.php>, and only from there can I access other threads. I cannot go directly to threads in my browser even with cleared cookies, cache and using different browsers.
    2. None of the previous images I have posted on this forum are showing up in my posts. When I enter Manage Attachments, the previous files are all listed but thumbnails are blank.
    3. I cannot add new images to my posts. I can upload it, but when I click on "Submit Reply" there is no image appearing in the post.
    4. Special font characters (such as e-acute) are showing up as gibberish.
    5. If you click on my name and click on view posts I get the error - connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)
    6. If I click on a member's name and then "View Gallery Uploads" the browser takes me to a blank screen.
    Im getting this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
    Im getting this too.
    same here

Super Freak
    Feedback
    31 (100%)
    The New STAR WARS - The ability to tell a good story is insignificant next to the power of an agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by KingB View Post
    I don't care about your MBA's. If you don't work for SS then you have no idea. You should have a degree in speculation too.

On the chrome browser on Android, I have cleared all cookies and data, logged out and logged back but clicking on any forums except for this one just reverts back to main forum page. On mac OS chrome browser, forums can be accessed again.