Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Board migration

Default Re: Board migration

My only issue now is that the search feature still doesn't work.
    Check out my YouTube channel for our toy reviews- youtube.com/motuclassics LATEST REVIEW- Hot Toys Mime Joker! Burton Batman fan? Head to 1989Batman.com!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    I'm getting logged out frequently here on Firefox. I've cleared cookies before and that allowed me to actually see the forum, I'll try it again to see if that fixes the getting logged out issue.

I just got logged out trying to post this after typing for a minute, glad I copied what I wrote.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    When do you expect to have the Board running smoothly Dave?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Cleared my cookies and restarted my browser and I'm now getting logged out within seconds of logging in.
    Very frustrating.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    31 (100%)
    I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced......
    The New STAR WARS - The ability to tell a good story is insignificant next to the power of an agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by KingB View Post
    I don't care about your MBA's. If you don't work for SS then you have no idea. You should have a degree in speculation too.

Buckeye Nation
    Feedback
    15 (100%)

I?m unable to log in and stay logged in. For some reason I log in, it says ?Thanks for logging in? then kicks me off. I?m amazed I?m logged in now. Only worked when I clicked ?Remember Me? when logging in.

Surprised there are still issues. I havent been able to access the Marvel figures thread since the migration, and its like my go-to threads.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaPrime33 View Post
    Surprised there are still issues. I havent been able to access the Marvel figures thread since the migration, and its like my go-to threads.
    It shows how reliant I was on the search feature for the classifieds for sure. Without it, it is way to difficult to find anybody with the items I am looking for up for sale.

James
    Check out my YouTube channel for our toy reviews- youtube.com/motuclassics LATEST REVIEW- Hot Toys Mime Joker! Burton Batman fan? Head to 1989Batman.com!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Otomofan View Post
    I'm on firefox.

EVERY link just takes me back to the main page. Nothing works. Nothing works at all.

It's completely FUBAR.
    I tried using it in Private mode, once logged in there I can browse freely. Maybe give that a shot?