Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Board migration

Star Frak
    Feedback
    337 (100%)
    Default Re: Board migration

I cannot navigate to anything except for the main page where all the forums are listed. Whenever I click on a forum it takes me right back to the same main page - except for this thread.

Edit: that was when I was using Firefox - everything is working ok if I use Chrome
    Last edited by yodasan; 08-14-2019 at 06:53 PM.

Can't go the last page of a thread. It takes me back to the main forum page instead.

Still can't access Marvel action figures section.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Yeah having same problems, even using old URLs in my saved spots don't direct me towards the threads. I was able to click on the Marvel section and then the latest thread in action figures, which was for Ronin, and that worked. But nothing else in SW or Marvel seems to work.

Buckeye Nation
    Feedback
    15 (100%)

Its a little bit like when upgrade systems at my job and then they dont work. Why cant we just be content with what we have?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    This is really bad. Can't access much. Still keeps asking me to log in though not every time now.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    31 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord Dave View Post
    Hi all,
    You'll see that there are some bugs right now on the forum. We've migrated to a new server and will be working out the kinks for a few days. Please bear with us. And if you posted something yesterday and it's gone - go ahead and repost - it get swept away with moving the site. So sorry.

Admin
    To all the 'can't do this' and 'can't do that' :

".......Hi all,
    You'll see that there are some bugs right now on the forum. We've migrated to a new server and will be working out the kinks for a few days. Please bear with us. And if you posted something yesterday and it's gone - go ahead and repost - it get swept away with moving the site. So sorry.

Admin "

DOH!
    The New STAR WARS - The ability to tell a good story is insignificant next to the power of an agenda.

Hidden Content Originally Posted by KingB Hidden Content
    I don't care about your MBA's. If you don't work for SS then you have no idea. You should have a degree in speculation too.

Quote Originally Posted by yodasan View Post
    I cannot navigate to anything except for the main page where all the forums are listed. Whenever I click on a forum it takes me right back to the same main page - except for this thread.

Edit: that was when I was using Firefox - everything is working ok if I use Chrome
    I've tried 3 different browser and it made no difference to me. Can't access Marvel or DC, but can get to SW.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by j97e1 View Post
    To all the 'can't do this' and 'can't do that' :

".......Hi all,

Admin "

DOH!
    Ha, exactly. Yeah it's frustrating but he did say it would take a few days so probably best to just stay off the site until things get worked out.