Prime 1 DBZ Vegeta 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Vegeta statue in the works

3mrUgpg.jpg

M2zwHA2.jpg

FsqAZLi.jpg

d2oKX4v.jpg

ky7WEvV.jpg

j5mp4Ek.jpg

0kBGCbG.jpg

in1RLwI.jpg

sS6z2M3.jpg

Why would you not do the Gallick Gun or Final Flash, something so specific to Vegeta? Especially at that price point?

Why would you not do the Gallick Gun or Final Flash, something so specific to Vegeta? Especially at that price point?

That's the Big Bang Attack, one of Vegeta's signature moves (along with Gallick Gun and Final Flash). He uses it to destroy Android 19 notably.

That's the Big Bang Attack, one of Vegeta's signature moves (along with Gallick Gun and Final Flash). He uses it to destroy Android 19 notably.

My mistake then. The posing made me feel like it was just a ki blast and nothing more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Galactic Gun during the Saiyan Invasion would be cool. Folks are cashing in too much on Super Saiyans.

These dont look that good at all. Banpresto figures look much better to be honest at like 1/100th of the price lol

for statue collectors, there are 2 most important criteria: 1.Size 2.Hard Material. Something Banpresto cannot do on their mass produced static figures. However many Banpresto figures are selected based on competition from various sculptures so you get more variety in terms of style.

Galactic Gun during the Saiyan Invasion would be cool. Folks are cashing in too much on Super Saiyans.

Right? I didn't even recognize this as a Final Flash, looked like a normal ki blast to me. It'd be nice if we got something other than what we've come to expect, especially at that price point.

Right? I didn't even recognize this as a Final Flash, looked like a normal ki blast to me. It'd be nice if we got something other than what we've come to expect, especially at that price point.

I think they went with the Big Bang Attack here
EKCFBFTVUAEUxln

I'm very much on the fence for this one. I think he goes well with the goku which I'm also contemplating to preorder. But the pose is something off in my opinion. Lots of people complain his face is obstructed by the Big Bang Attack but I think if you put him at a 45 degree angle, it'll solve that issue. However, for that price I'd like to see a bit higher quality and interchangeable pieces. I hope we can switch out the torso and have Majin Vegeta. For now, I'm going to hold off on my preorder.

I think they went with the Big Bang Attack here
EKCFBFTVUAEUxln

I appreciate you calling that out, I don't know why I keep saying that. Wishful thinking perhaps?

I just personally think it'd be more visually interesting to do something like the Galick Gun that has a more dynamic pose, like Goku.

I appreciate you calling that out, I don't know why I keep saying that. Wishful thinking perhaps?

I just personally think it'd be more visually interesting to do something like the Galick Gun that has a more dynamic pose, like Goku.

Oh yeah, I agree that there are better poses for Vegeta. Still, I'm hoping if they add an interchangeable torso, we can have two different poses and different headsets. I think that should be feasible.

Back