Please someone make licensed 1/6 Tombstone figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ijr0XjT.gif

:exactly:

I have the "bootleg" Wyatt...wich is pretty good in detail and tailoring...also nice HS...but Rocco Tartamela just made a SUPERB Wyat Earp hs with and without hat, also he did a superb Val Kilmer Doc Holiday and Johnny Ringo HS from that movie...have both and are among my top ten favorites in my small collection.

I have the "bootleg" Wyatt...wich is pretty good in detail and tailoring...also nice HS...but Rocco Tartamela just made a SUPERB Wyat Earp hs with and without hat, also he did a superb Val Kilmer Doc Holiday and Johnny Ringo HS from that movie...have both and are among my top ten favorites in my small collection.
Who makes the boot? Redman?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have the "bootleg" Wyatt...wich is pretty good in detail and tailoring...also nice HS...but Rocco Tartamela just made a SUPERB Wyat Earp hs with and without hat, also he did a superb Val Kilmer Doc Holiday and Johnny Ringo HS from that movie...have both and are among my top ten favorites in my small collection.FB_IMG_15654686244205961(1).jpgFB_IMG_15654686625941416(1).jpgFB_IMG_15654687321997278(1).jpgFB_IMG_15654687184559275(1).jpg

I have the "bootleg" Wyatt...wich is pretty good in detail and tailoring...also nice HS...but Rocco Tartamela just made a SUPERB Wyat Earp hs with and without hat, also he did a superb Val Kilmer Doc Holiday and Johnny Ringo HS from that movie...have both and are among my top ten favorites in my small collection.View attachment 464246View attachment 464247View attachment 464248View attachment 464249
Why is Johnny painted dark like that?! :/
And doc should be pale white... at first I thought I was lookin at wyatt hahhaha
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You made a thread for it so this must be your grail of all grails.

Really think you'd quit after these though?

You know, I probably would. I have a deep love for the western genre and Tombstone and Unforgiven are the perfect representations of characters for me. If someone made Wyatt and Doc, I can't think of anything else short of a licensed Blade Runner line or Last of Us Joel that would draw me back.

You know, I probably would. I have a deep love for the western genre and Tombstone and Unforgiven are the perfect representations of characters for me. If someone made Wyatt and Doc, I can't think of anything else short of a licensed Blade Runner line or Last of Us Joel that would draw me back.

You wouldn't jump back in to snag a licensed John McClane. :tap

You wouldn't jump back in to snag a licensed John McClane. :tap

Sadly, I've conditioned myself to accept some figures will never happen. Further examples include Colonial Marines 2.0, a great Indy, Mad Max, Riggs and Murtagh, Total Recall 1990 amongst others.

Well if you saw the movie...the Johnny Ringo actor have quite a "suntan" after all he was riding in quite a hot territory...not Alaska...and Doc is painted pale...but not like a cadaver as some might like...to each its own...I did them and like them as they are.

Sadly, I've conditioned myself to accept some figures will never happen. Further examples include Colonial Marines 2.0, a great Indy, Mad Max, Riggs and Murtagh, Total Recall 1990 amongst others.

When I see some of the crazy licenses these companies are producing, I have to think something like the original Die Hard will get made eventually.

I love my Iminime and Rainman figures. If someone were to make licensed figures, these would be hard to beat.

Yeah. I think you said this before aswell but customs just don't do it for me. It's gotta be an officially licensed release. Yet the company we most want to make these figures are probably the least likely to do it.

Back