Asmus Toys 1/6 Mouth of Sauron SLIM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asmus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
espite of his short appearance ruined by the might of the great King Aragorn. Mouth of Sauron remains one of the most remembered villain of the Mordor army. Demand by many of the collectors who missed out the previous run of MOS on steed, Asmus Toys is happy to announce the come back Slim edition of Mouth of Sauron in single man pack. It is also a tribute to the great Return of the King video game by EA back in 2003, till this day, acknowledged by many fans as one of the best LOTR video game ever~ It was where MOS actually got off his horse and involved in a sword flight against the players. We keep the good tradition of Slim Version by keep the price down, so hop on and make your pre-order today~

MOS00a (002).jpg
MOS01a (002).jpg
MOS03a (002).jpg
MOS06b (002).jpg
MOS.jpg

I am torn on this one. It is a great figure but I already own him with his horse so I might pass on the slim. I buy a 2.0 or slim of the Witch King, Nazgul, Ewoyn or Taruiel in a heartbeat though even though I own the regular versions.

Many thanks again to Rzeznikk for selling me a Mithril shirt, to accompany my original MOS and Steed!
You saved me $110+!
:yess:

Awesome for those who missed him the first time! One of my most cherished figures. I have a Mithras shirt (maybe from the first Frodo) but I never display him with it...maybe I should

I dunno, somehow a MOS without a Steed seems incomplete.
It saves on display space, tho.

$145 is a good price.

As much as I'd like the Mithril shirt for completion purposes, I don't think I'd pose mine with him holding it out -- as cruel as that was.

I'm also curious if there is any difference between this Slim and the original -- for example, is the shirt still brown? Just curious if they matched the exact specs of the original, or if they have newer materials, etc.

I have the MoS on Steed and I would most definitely pose him holding up the Mithril shirt. That scene was so iconic to me.

As I just mentioned in another thread, fantastic price for this figure. Thank you, Asmus!

He has slightly less than 2 mins of screen-time and yet this was an easy order!
Such a cool character design!
And such a memorable character with great lines “Who knew one so small could endure so much pain. And he did Gandalf.. He did.”

This guy on his steed is one of my favorite Asmus LOTR figures in my collection. Such great presence. Seriously considering picking up the slim, too ...

PO'd.

IMO not a major LOTR character and I don't even do baddies usually - but - to me this is one of the creepiest designs ever. Genius. Right up there with the Alien Xenomorph, for me.

So appreciate a more budget-friendly version for the shelf, and a bit of space-saving. Perfect for someone who didn't want to make a total investment, but would like the representation.

Think I'll give the shirt to Thorin and Bilbo tho.

Back