Matt's Models Customs: 1/4 scale Hulk and Stan Lee statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toycrypt

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this because it's a custom and a work in progress If it is feel free to delete/move. I just wanted to share the photos I found online with you guys and gals. I personally think the head sculpt is the one of best, if not the best I've ever seen. This thing is an absolute BEAST!!! I personally think the head sculpt is the best I've ever seen.

Matt's Models Customs: Hulk and Stan Lee

67749941_695417100930192_554087893996404736_n.jpg
hulkstan.jpg
67651684_695417130930189_1717064582763118592_n.jpg
67544421_695417230930179_4664426829547831296_n.jpg
67972884_695417257596843_8443884796035203072_n.jpg

A youtube video to show some of the painting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUC-V06bNVU&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0Me1Oz_TPWN3cgc-0DBH9tlJoIScSNKi_q8JjDLwT-Q8FuTFLmtKzicxs

Re: Matt's Models Customs: Life sized Hulk and Stan Lee statues

I made a mistake with the title, this statue is 1/4 scale. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this because it's a custom and a work in progress If it is feel free to delete/move. I just wanted to share the photos I found online with you guys and gals. This is life sized, I hope he can be able to shrink it down to appeal to more customers. I personally think the head sculpt is the one of best, if not the best I've ever seen. This thing is an absolute BEAST!!! I personally think the head sculpt is the best I've ever seen.

Matt's Models Customs: Hulk and Stan Lee

View attachment 463726
View attachment 463730
View attachment 463727
View attachment 463728
View attachment 463729

A youtube video to show some of the painting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUC-V06bNVU&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0Me1Oz_TPWN3cgc-0DBH9tlJoIScSNKi_q8JjDLwT-Q8FuTFLmtKzicxs
Hulk's proportions are way out of whack :/

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Great concept, great sculpt (I miss classic Hulk face) and great poses! It's strange how easy it is for other companies to keep landing on so-so poses for Hulk when a straight-forward one like this does the trick.

So when's the PO? :lol

Another interesting thing about this statue's base it has a clear spot in the bottom, it's for lighting up. If the lights are bright enough it will give it a super look for low light and dark rooms. I curious to see how it pans out.

Now that's the ****ing Hulk!! Why can't any company with a Marvel license (Sideshow, Bowen, Hasbro, anyone and everyone) ever nail this look? No pin head, no crazy musculature, damn...that's a fine Hulk.

Wow! I love this statue! Congrats on it turning out so well. I wish your Hulk was stand alone. This is the best Hulk I've seen since XM Transformation Hulk (and this may be better).

Wow! I love this statue! Congrats on it turning out so well. I wish your Hulk was stand alone. This is the best Hulk I've seen since XM Transformation Hulk (and this may be better).

It's not "my" Hulk but I've been in communication with him and I hope to get a chance to obtain one. Hulk and Stan are on their own bases so you wouldn't have to have them displayed together.

It's not "my" Hulk but I've been in communication with him and I hope to get a chance to obtain one. Hulk and Stan are on their own bases so you wouldn't have to have them displayed together.

Good catch on the different bases. Didn't notice that initially. I wonder how big the Hulk is. If it is 1/4 scale and if one thinks Hulk should be 7 feet (which may be small), it is probably at least 22-23 inches in height (including the base).

I haven't even gotten into the price with the buyer but I'm curious as to what you guys think is a fair price for something like this? I kind of have an idea but I'm hoping you guys will think it's lower than I have in mind. So what do you all think?

I haven't even gotten into the price with the buyer but I'm curious as to what you guys think is a fair price for something like this? I kind of have an idea but I'm hoping you guys will think it's lower than I have in mind. So what do you all think?

Tough to say but based on some eBay searches on other custom 1/4 statues, I'd say $1200-$1500 (which may be low considering you are getting 2 statues here). A lot depends on how many are made too (seems to be 25-35 for these custom pieces).

This is an awesome statue. ES of 30 for the green I understand, with 10 grey and 5 red. And only 30 Stan Lee's.

PS
Do you perhaps have a grey premium format exclusive Hulk for sale?
Let me know. You can message me in messenger at facebook.com/grant.robertson.526 or email

Grant

I don't have the Grey Hulk, it's actually one of my biggest regrets. When they were first produced I bought a Grey and a Green. I sold ($700 or 800) the Grey as soon as I got it on eBay and it covered the cost of the Green Hulk. I held the Green for a while then I sold it For $2K. So I did really good essentially making $2000 on the deal and I was content at the time. Now when I see the price of the Grey's I'm kicking myself for selling it for $700-800.

Hi,

Lol. The prices are crazy now. 3k plus for the Green and 10-15k for Grey.

I have the Green one.

I was actually referring the the Grey one with the orange shirt - the new PF. I have the Green one and was thinking of adding the Grey one IF i can get it at a reasonable price.

Grant

Back