2019 D23

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Octomonkee

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Anyone attending D23 in a couple of weeks? I’ve got my Saturday ticket and can’t wait. I’ll be one if the crazies waiting in line during the early hours for the upcoming movies presentation.

Definitely going to be searching for some Goodies to purchase.

I've been going since the first one and love it each time. My favorite part are the panels and also the "shoppers lane" 3rd party vendors who have booths and are selling lots of various Disney items.

Ehollywood, be prepared for long lines to the stores and panels and just remember to "have fun" while waiting in those very long lines. LOL. I think I'm going to have to get in line for the movies presentation around 5am (but people often get in line the night before and spend the night in the line).

I've been going since the first one and love it each time. My favorite part are the panels and also the "shoppers lane" 3rd party vendors who have booths and are selling lots of various Disney items.

Ehollywood, be prepared for long lines to the stores and panels and just remember to "have fun" while waiting in those very long lines. LOL. I think I'm going to have to get in line for the movies presentation around 5am (but people often get in line the night before and spend the night in the line).

Looking forward to it! We are Huge Disney Fans :)

Back