Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search

Thread: 2019 D23

Default 2019 D23

Anyone attending D23 in a couple of weeks? I’ve got my Saturday ticket and can’t wait. I’ll be one if the crazies waiting in line during the early hours for the upcoming movies presentation.

Definitely going to be searching for some Goodies to purchase.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)

I've been going since the first one and love it each time. My favorite part are the panels and also the "shoppers lane" 3rd party vendors who have booths and are selling lots of various Disney items.

Ehollywood, be prepared for long lines to the stores and panels and just remember to "have fun" while waiting in those very long lines. LOL. I think I'm going to have to get in line for the movies presentation around 5am (but people often get in line the night before and spend the night in the line).

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Octomonkee View Post
    I've been going since the first one and love it each time. My favorite part are the panels and also the "shoppers lane" 3rd party vendors who have booths and are selling lots of various Disney items.

Ehollywood, be prepared for long lines to the stores and panels and just remember to "have fun" while waiting in those very long lines. LOL. I think I'm going to have to get in line for the movies presentation around 5am (but people often get in line the night before and spend the night in the line).
    Looking forward to it! We are Huge Disney Fans

Super Freak
    Feedback
    29 (100%)
    Anyone want to try to score main stage seats? I can be your guest and vice versa.