Hello, I’m new.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Octomonkee

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello!! My name is John and I’m new here. Well, actually I’ve been reading the forum for a while but decided to register.

I’ve been collecting toys and action figures my whole life on and off and I’ve been a long time fan of Hot Toys but never really took the plunge. That all changes July 4th weekend when I saw Spiderman Far From Home and quickly preordered the Night Monkey suit and the Upgraded suit. Eventually I need to try and find the Homecoming deluxe and homemade suits. I’ve gone a bit mad for Spidey. I’ve also preordered the Ganghood 002 (FFH) casual outfit and now need to try and find the 001 (Infinity War) casual outfit. Both of which I found out about from this forum, so thank you.

I also collect Marvel, DC, anime, Star Wars, and Harry Potter Nendoroids, and I’m a bit addicted to them. I love that chibi style and they’re just too darn cute.

As someone who has the collector gene, I collect lots of other things too but these are the main things for this forum.

Anyway, thank you for having me here. I look forward to interacting with everyone.

Welcome to the forum. If you needed something further to feed your addiction, then this is the place. Good luck with the hunting.

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, John!
wavesmile.gif

We've already met but thought I'd say it again. :D :lol

Back