Xensation Game of Thrones Davos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChigsHakko

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like Ser Davos is next The Smuggler as I assume he’ll be named.

Not a spot in likeness but good enough for me.

9DC2AFC3-26F0-4F36-A331-52C09D76C979.jpeg

I think the core likeness is really good actually, if a bit grumpy looking. The eyes and nose are pretty much spot on, I think. The biggest issue, to me at least, is that they don't do very well with the correct and sometimes more subtle mixed colouring of the beard and hair here, which was also true with their Tywin. But at least that is something that can be touched up for those bothered by it. And if this hits at a similar price, it will be hard to pass up.

Davos won the poll Xensation put up on Facebook?

I was hoping we’d get a good looking Melisandre.

I think Tormund won the poll but since then TZ have intimated that they are going to do Tormund so I’d say Xensation don’t want to step on TZ’s toes. Works out well for us collectors. I don’t need 2 Tormunds!

New photos up on Facebook. I’m having trouble uploading them for some reason. I’ve reevaluated my earlier assessment. The HS looks to be really well done. Not mad on the color of the outfit they’ve chosen but he’s going to look great and coming in at $120 again I am loving what Xensation are doing. Due before the end of the year too.

I really wish Xensation would do some of the major characters as well because so far they seem to be much better than ThreeZero at producing accurate head sculpts.

It sure is, and I hate being a negative person, but unfortunately ThreeZero just kind of sucks.

I sold my Rick Grimes because it was bad and I passed on Cersei, Daryl Dixon, Jamie, Jesse Pinkman and the original Jon Snow, which are all figures I would have bought if they didn't look bad. I only have TZ Dany, Arya, Heisenberg, Sal and Michonne now - which are all alright, but not that great. Their scale is weird and headsculpts or hair weak.

I feel like his beard may be a tad too full but it's still nice. I guess barrels are a good enough accessory, I really can't think of anything else they could give him.

The carved stag would have been nice. As would an ungloved right hand showing his missing fingers.

Maybe the book that Shireen uses to teach him to read while he's locked up.

Looks good. Wonder if Xensation would consider Roose Bolton ("The Warden"). Would rather have a figure of him over Ramsey any day.

Back