Statue Kotobukiya Marvel ArtFX Premier Cosmic Ghost Rider Limited Edition Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pork Chop Express

I never drive faster than I can see...
Reaction score
As a Ghost Rider fan I'm intrigued by this.

ghost-rider_marvel_gallery_5d40b5559a714.jpg

ghost-rider_marvel_gallery_5d40b559afed2.jpg

I know nothing of this version of GR, but it doesn't look bad and has a light up feature. Is not huge and has a "reasonable" price tag (BBTS even better). I have the Avengers on order from the ArtFX line, hoping the additional detail will really show through at this scale. Plus, this has a real Iron Maiden Eddie vibe to it, so I might try it out.

Cool statue but a bad comic.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So far Frank Castle’s turn as the Rider has been a slight downward slope. General consensus is his debut in “Thanos” is great. His self named mini series that followed was pretty good, but his run so far in “...destroys Marvel History” is mixed. Still I think it’s a pretty great mash up of the 2 characters with a frakkin’ awesome design. I can’t wait to get the statue and turn on all the leds.

Edit: First post!

I'll be getting Thor next week so at least I'll get to see what this scale / line looks like I'm hand. I may wait on this for a bit.

Don’t forget this one lights up and has removable pieces for different display options. I believe it is the first in this line to do so for both.

Don’t forget this one lights up and has removable pieces for different display options. I believe it is the first in this line to do so for both.

Yes, I just want to see Thor first before I order (even though I have Cap. Hulk and Black Panther po'd). The removable parts and light up do add to the appeal.

ghost-rider_marvel_gallery_5d40b558a392f.jpg

ghost-rider_marvel_gallery_5d40b55901ef4.jpg

Funny thing is now I know why he's holding the firearms.

Not particularly fond of this Ghost Rider version ...even if it is Frank.

I have to admit ...the lighting effect is pretty cool, tho.

Yeah, gotta agree. I like this a lot. But, besides Hulk I will not get into comic lined statues like these because that will lead me down a very bad and nonreturnable path of pain to my wallet.

Ordered, I like Cap and Thor so far. As a Ghost Rider fan (even though this is far removed from what I've read and know) with some cool looking light up features it wasn't a hard decision.

Ordering more from BBTS than SSC lately.

Back