HOT FUZZ... start the petition now!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DarthNeil

Hilarious movie and one of my favourites--- watched it in the theatre and now proudly own the DVD version--- This movie NEEDS to be immortalized in 12" format.

A 12" line would be a killer (pardon the pun). (SPOILERS BELOW)
1)Nicholas Angel (Simon Pegg) in bobby attire with an Exc. alternate version being his full metal ready to rock attire at the climactic finish.
2)Danny Butterman (Nicholas Frost) in bobby attire.
3)"Sissy" Skinner (Timothy Dalton in his best performance EVER) with as an accessory his SPOILER "robe".
4)Michael/Lurch the 7 foot tall trolley boy... YARP for a robe as well.
5)Inspector Butterman (Jim Broadbent)... Exc. would have to be a swan.

There are five figures that I know SIDESHOW'll sell out in a hurry. Back me up guys and gals. Would you support this line?

55653_aa.jpg

hotfuzz.jpg

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell Yeah.... One of the FUNNIEST films I have seen in a long time. I was having a blast watching it and would absolutely love figures from it. :rock

"You're off the clucking chain!"

"Bad Boys II or Point Break?"

"Whichever one you think is the best"

"No, I mean which one do we watch first"

This film is absolutely amazing, I saw it four or five times on the theatrical run over here and loads since the DVD came out. If you haven't seen this one yet I implore you to do so at your earliest convenience.

The DVD is loaded with extras (as per usual with these boys) and IMO is even funnier than Shaun of the Dead and I loved that movie.

If you haven't seen anything else by these boys might I also suggest 'Spaced - 3 disc version', 'Danger, 50,000 Volts' and 'Big Train'.

I've met Simon, Edgar & Nick loads of times over the years and everytime is an absolute pleasure.

Buy everything that these guys are involved in. Support them all you can because, my friends, these guys are 'Living Geek Legends'.

As to whether I'd buy the figures...

YARP!

YARP!

C'mon guys and gals... The lack of a public outcry for SS to acquire this license is somewhat disheartening...

All together now---

WE WANT HOT FUZZ!

WE WANT HOT FUZZ!

WE WANT HOT FUZZ!

WE WANT HOT FUZZ!

WE WANT HOT FUZZ!

Yarp.:D

this shows how tastes differ from around the world. now, i'm a big fan of monty python, benny hill and rowan atkinson, but this movie imo was absolutely terrible.

zoinks!!!

this shows how tastes differ from around the world. now, i'm a big fan of monty python, benny hill and rowan atkinson, but this movie imo was absolutely terrible.

zoinks!!!

YARP!

What didn't you like tyler? In April when I saw it in the theatre the audience was howling and I STILL laughed out loud watching it for the second time on DVD...

WOW... I can't believe you found it absolutely terrible.

I just recently watched this movie as well and in my opinion it kind of stunk. I LOVED Shaun of the Dead-Absolutely loved it. Hot Fuzz was trite and overly predictable. I didn't laugh but maybe once or twice throughout the whole film.

I just recently watched this movie as well and in my opinion it kind of stunk. I LOVED Shaun of the Dead-Absolutely loved it. Hot Fuzz was trite and overly predictable. I didn't laugh but maybe once or twice throughout the whole film.

Well, I wouldn't go THAT far. It was hilarious, but not as original and as funny as Shaun of the Dead. Still worth getting though.

YARP!

What didn't you like tyler? In April when I saw it in the theatre the audience was howling and I STILL laughed out loud watching it for the second time on DVD...

WOW... I can't believe you found it absolutely terrible.

maybe i've seen too many cop partner flicks and without realizing it, compared this flick with them. like rory, i really loved shaun of the dead and even charlie and the chocolate factory, but this one was just hard to sit through. put it this way, i'd watch rush hour 3 before this one, and imo, they shouldn't have even made a rush hour 2.

maybe i've seen too many cop partner flicks and without realizing it, compared this flick with them. like rory, i really loved shaun of the dead and even charlie and the chocolate factory, but this one was just hard to sit through. put it this way, i'd watch rush hour 3 before this one, and imo, they shouldn't have even made a rush hour 2.

But it was satirical:confused: If you've watched all of those cop buddy films you should have been the audience they were aiming for...

"I won the monkey for you."

You've filled my heart with sadness... and yet I respect your right to an opinion.:monkey2

I'll join ya! Got to have Nick Angel and Danny for sure! :rock
And we need that newspaper guy with the steeple embedded in his neck! :lol
Dalton would rule too!

Did anyone catch that the priest was Belloq from Raiders?
Great cast!
FUNNY movie!

The movie was great, I don't see how guys say it sucked. Really it was better than Shaun of the Dead (and I love that movie), tighter plot, better joke payoffs and really, really gruesome kills.

What's not too love?

I'll join ya! Got to have Nick Angel and Danny for sure! :rock
And we need that newspaper guy with the steeple embedded in his neck! :lol
Dalton would rule too!

Did anyone catch that the priest was Belloq from Raiders?
Great cast!
FUNNY movie!

Awesome catch Les.... and just think, if they sculpt a Belloq for the Indy 12" (and why wouldn't they given his importance to the original AND best of the Indys) then that'll be two sculpts that they already have from Hot Fuzz (Dalton's Bond being the other one).

YARP!

Best bit had to be " if you want to be a big cop in the citie, **** off to the minature village"
I watched here in the UK and not many peopled laughed that much, biggest laugh was when he flying kicked the old lady in the face.
Not as good as Shaun of the Dead or the fantastic Spaced "you Lando"

Best bit had to be " if you want to be a big cop in the citie, **** off to the minature village"
I watched here in the UK and not many peopled laughed that much, biggest laugh was when he flying kicked the old lady in the face.

People were roaring here in North America (Canada and from what I saw in the DVD footage of Simon & Nick's US tour).

I reckon it was becuase all the best clips had been shown on TV alot here before the release. So you knew what was coming.

That's a good guess... In the DVD extras Simon Pegg (during their US tour) says that the response was much stronger in the US than what they had received in the UK.

Back