POPTOYS 1/6 EX-026 Devoted Samurai (standard version/deluxe version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
A Standard Version list:
Head*1
Body*1
Hands*6
Armor*1
Shoulder Armor*2
Kote*2
Cuish*2
Jambeau*2
Coat*1
Pants*1 pair
Shoulder pad*1
Tabi*2
Sandals*1 pair
Katana(with katana scabbard)*1
Wakizashi(with wakizashi scabbard)*1
Figure stand*1
BAR CODE: 6971281622431
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
B Deluxe Version list:
Head*1
Body*1
Hands*6
Helmet*1
Vizard*1
Gorget*1
Armor*1
Shoulder Armor*2
Kote*2
Cuish*2
Jambeau*2
Coat*1
Pants*1 pair
Shoulder pad*1
Tabi*2
Sandals*1 pair
Katana(with katana scabbard)*1
Wakizashi(with wakizashi scabbard)*1
Flag*1
Flag stand*1
Weapon stand*1
Armor stand*1
Wooden box*1
Figure stand*1

IMG_8686.jpgIMG_8687.jpgIMG_8688.jpgIMG_8689.jpgIMG_8690.jpgIMG_8691.jpgIMG_8692.jpgIMG_8693.jpgIMG_8694.jpgIMG_8695.jpg
IMG_8696.jpg
IMG_8684.jpg
IMG_8685.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have the Pangaea but will also have to get this one

Same here, I may have to double dip too.

Did Tom Cruise actually wear that helmet in the movie (from the Deluxe edition)?

It’s been a few years since I last saw the movie. Also, I wonder if the masked part of the helmet can be removed (to see Tom Cruise’s likeness, I’m assuming that’s why most collectors are buying this figure for).

Same here, I may have to double dip too.

Did Tom Cruise actually wear that helmet in the movie (from the Deluxe edition)?

It’s been a few years since I last saw the movie. Also, I wonder if the masked part of the helmet can be removed (to see Tom Cruise’s likeness, I’m assuming that’s why most collectors are buying this figure for).

No. He didn’t wear either the helmet or the mask in the movie.

Nice figure, yep, but as said, where is Katsumoto? Over 3 representations of this one already, and none of Katsumoto yet, despite both together would look so cool, even more if has same quality as this one.

Nice figure, yep, but as said, where is Katsumoto? Over 3 representations of this one already, and none of Katsumoto yet, despite both together would look so cool, even more if has same quality as this one.

Three reps? Which other company make the three representations of The Last Samurai Tom Cruise? I know there was a recent release by Pangaea

Three reps? Which other company make the three representations of The Last Samurai Tom Cruise? I know there was a recent release by Pangaea

Apart fron this and Pangaea there was a previous one super expensive from Cultking/Iminime, so at least 3.

It’s a third party company. I almost bit the bullet but money was tight and I wasn’t sure about the quality. Katsumoto was inspired by real life Saigo Takamori, so they’re selling under that name but it is clearly katsumoto.

https://www.gijoeelite.com/Saigo-Takamori-Standard-Version-KN003.

Thanks for the info, i didnt know this one. But apart from helmet and head and armor being black, misses all the gold armor parts and the flower pattern of the fabrics and few more things. Would be good if other company made a exact version.

Yep, even though I have the Pangea version, which I think is great, I’ll definitely be getting this one, but I’ll be keeping his kabuto and mempo on to represent the samurai that Nathan Algren killed during his first encounter with Katsumotos army. This looks fantastic.

Just preordered from KGHobby

Back