Premium Format Batman Beyond Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breakspear

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Saw on Facebook:

67846123_1350723615076884_9139320557664206848_o.jpg

Honestly I don’t like what I’m seeing.

Just doesn’t seem at all accurate to the animation. Looks too muscular.

Hopefully more photos are shown which change my mind as I really liked the cartoon when I was younger.

Honestly I don’t like what I’m seeing.

Just doesn’t seem at all accurate to the animation. Looks too muscular.

Hopefully more photos are shown which change my mind as I really liked the cartoon when I was younger.

Totally agree.
Looks nothing like what I imagined it to be & nothing like the cartoon...which is the version I was hoping we would get

Way too muscular to be a teenage Terry McGinnis
Although to be fair I haven't read any of the more recent comics so perhaps it is accurate to what is portrayed there?

Neil

Definitely not the Batman Beyond i was hoping for :/ Oh well, so my WB Batman Beyond maquette will probably reign supreme for another decade :yess:

Right knee up? Check!

Oy vey ....a different pose would've been nice.

Well, so far this thread is predictable. :rotfl

Looks great to me. Probably won't be getting it since it's a bit outside my DC collecting focus, but looks very tempting.

Very nice looking statue but it looks more like Bruce in the Beyond suit than an authentic Terry McGinnis.

Another art direction fail IMO. When this doesn't sell well, SSC will claim "well, no one ordered it, so let's just stick to the popular characters" instead of looking in the mirror. I mean, I am not a huge fan of the cartoon but I know enough that this doesn't really reflect the character (too muscular and the entire head sculpt seems off - ears aren't long enough and the facial expression is too dull).

Meh. Would've rather seen this as part of the animated lineup... just to see how they would screw it up. :D

Back