Queen Studios: Alita: Battle Angel - Berserker Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Queen Studios said:
π—§π—›π—˜ π—€π—¨π—˜π—˜π—‘ π—¦π—§π—¨π——π—œπ—’π—¦ π—”π—Ÿπ—œπ—§π—” π—Ÿπ—œπ—™π—˜π—¦π—œπ—­π—˜ 𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗧 π—–π—’π— π—œπ—‘π—š 𝗦𝗒𝗒𝗑...

We’re proud to announce an early look at the 1:1 Life-size Alita Bust by Queen Studios. We’ve been overwhelmed by the response of our fellow Alita fans so far, and we hope you like what’s coming next.

The pictures in this post are not the final product or pose. They are early 3D renders which should give you an idea of how the bust will be designed.

As you can see, for the 1:1 bust, Alita will be wearing the Berserker Body. The Berserker Body is one of the most powerful bodies Alita possesses.

Alita’s Berserker Body is made up of berserker cells which are a nanotechnological weapon. The function of the cells is to spread and assimilate the surrounding organic or inorganic material. Once connected to a functioning brain, the cells become a fully autonomous body built for destruction.

A close up look reveals that the Berserker Body has multiple layers. The core looks like a purple muscle fibre, with the outer layers looking like metallic silver, with black segments.

For the Queen Studios 1:1 bust, we’ve tried to accurately capture the purple muscle fibres, as well as the metallic silver and black segments. Although the body is layered, it is also interconnected, working as a unit. The chest area shows the harmony between the different materials and hopefully does justice to the real character.

As always, we’d love to hear your feedback πŸ˜„ and we thank you for your support!

JrkLONw.jpg

82k6lkc.jpg

o0IJxYp.jpg

Based on the updated pics of their WW bust, this should look freakin amazing, but I already put down 3K for that one and don't think I could do it a second time.

I'm afraid when it comes to Alita I'm just going to have to make do with the HT figure.

I wonder if they will include all of the torso as being a bust it's normally cut off. As she's smaller than some, maybe they can sculpt more of her body. Can't wait to see more

Wonder Woman is basically from the Waist Up so you gotta figure Alita will most likely be the same.Can't wait to see the portrait with real hair and glass? eyes.Gonna be pretty nice.

Back