Premium Format Looking for recommendations on shipping 1:4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

svnmelter

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Hope a post like this is allowed here. I'm looking for some recommendations on shipping my 1:4 Darth Maul Cyborg statue. I usually ship USPS but assume that I'll need to go with UPS on this. I would appreciate some recommendations. How much should I expect to pay in shipping? I'm also a little concerned with finding a box.

I'd honestly go use the ebay shipping calculator, plug in your weight/size comparisons, and go from there. They let you turn the ebay discount on and off as well.

https://www.ebay.com/shp/Calculator

Furthermore, I believe there's a 20% off a shipment through UPS ground floating around, try code EASY while you make your label on the website.

Just play with who has the best insurance + chipping cost. UPS sort of bakes theirs in as you have to declare the value to get pseudo coverage, but it raises your shipping cost moderately. USPS is a little more direct, but the costs are higher. I have no experience with FedEx to share.

If you're boxless, check your local office supply places. You may just have to pony up for one. If you feel hunty, go to some places like Sam's Walmart, or Best Buy and see if they'll throw you a bone and let you take some spare boxes which their inventory is received in.

Just wait till you get an interested buyer, you need to know in advance where it's going as prices can vary greatly. Then just plug in the box weight, size, and zip at all the major carriers. USPS will probably be cheaper on the west coast, but Fedex will be your best bet for long distance.

Just wait till you get an interested buyer, you need to know in advance where it's going as prices can vary greatly. Then just plug in the box weight, size, and zip at all the major carriers. USPS will probably be cheaper on the west coast, but Fedex will be your best bet for long distance.

You think I can ship Maul with Cyborg Legs via USPS?

Back