Figma Starship Troopers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukefett

Super Freak
Reaction score
Figma-Starship-Troopers-001.jpg

Figma-Starship-Troopers-002.jpg

Look pretty amazing but I know for Figma the set would be $150 or something haha. But glad someone's doing something.

I just figured they planned on giving us painted figures. They aren't going to paint them?

7c59ebb0-2ba8-4cfe-a765-a0c57125c544.jpg

bd502bb7-efe7-4037-934d-4e640c1da0ee.jpg

22957560-27da-4d2b-83d6-c70ec8f37bbe.jpg

The product description says "*Power Suit miniature figures pictured were painted for the purpose of taking product photos. Actual product will vary." From the promo pics it certainly makes it seem like you're just getting the blank figures as pictured. It's ridiculous, they're 2" tall and look how detailed they painted them. It'd take me 8 hours to paint each of them like that and I'm probably underestimating lol.

WTF does "actual product will vary" even mean? lol Could they be more vague? That could apply to it's going to be painted, it's not going to be painted, or you may just get a pair of chopsticks in lieu of any figures at all. hahaha

I have about 400 action figures, and not one of them was sold unpainted.

No articulation in the troops? I can deal with having to paint them....but no articulation means I'll be saving money here (unfortunately)

I don't think we are ever going to get any other bug action figures from this IP. I'll get one, just for old times sake.

The price is steep, but the alternatives don't exist.

Back