Updated Collection Video 2020! First Post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rzeznikk

CELLAR FREAK
Reaction score
In your basement next to the Halloween decorations

Attachments

• PicsArt_07-27-06.33.57.jpg
    PicsArt_07-27-06.33.57.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 650
  • PicsArt_07-27-03.44.07.jpg
    PicsArt_07-27-03.44.07.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 816
Last edited:
Re: Updated Collection Video 2019 [emoji109][emoji95][emoji171][emoji879][emoji330]

I hate you...

Nice collection by the way...:)

Re: Updated Collection Video 2019 [emoji109][emoji95][emoji171][emoji879][emoji330]

Great poses on some of those figures!

Great poses, displays and all around collection.......does the heart good seeing the love

Great poses on some of those figures!
Great poses, displays and all around collection.......does the heart good seeing the love
You know it! [emoji109][emoji95] I love nice dynamic poses when the character calls for it.

And yes I love this hobby being able to collect figures from all the films I loved growing up and even into adulthood. I dont think any other scale can deliver such a wide range of choices. [emoji1665][emoji171][emoji170]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Rzeznikk that's some cave!
I'd particularly like to highlight your use of artificial plants and rocks. One of the strongest aspects of your displays is always the base you put your figures on, which in many instances is customized and made with some kind of artificial stone and artificial plants.
I can't help asking: is it all from the aquarius shop? Any shop, brand or products you'd recommend in particular? I have given it one or two shots and never came across such lush elements as those you sport in your cellar...!
Thanks for sharing your trade secrets!! ;-)
Best,
m.

Rzeznikk that's some cave!
I'd particularly like to highlight your use of artificial plants and rocks. One of the strongest aspects of your displays is always the base you put your figures on, which in many instances is customized and made with some kind of artificial stone and artificial plants.
I can't help asking: is it all from the aquarius shop? Any shop, brand or products you'd recommend in particular? I have given it one or two shots and never came across such lush elements as those you sport in your cellar...!
Thanks for sharing your trade secrets!! ;-)
Best,
m.
Thanks man!

It really just depends on which ones you are talking about because I source from a bunch of different places and things.

For example the DX06 Jack base I modded a Hot Toys DX style base and used an old NECA POTC figure for the sculpted plants.

The Conan base I did the same, except I used real rocks that I found in my rock bed with the plants around our house.

With the Indiana Jones base, same HT DX style base, but I sculpted and painted the Idol chamber floor. The vines and mossy looking flora is all from a craft/hobby shop. The vines are off of flowers. Just snip them off and you can bend them to how you want.

Other more elaborate pieces like the trees/tree trunks/rock bases then you see in my LOTR, Yoda, and Predator displays are all from either a Pet Smart or Hobby Craft stores.

If there is one in particular you are interested in know more about let me know which and I can try to break it down to the sources the best I can.

Thanks again! [emoji869]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

What's the black strips you've used on the Detolfs? Is it some type of tape?

Back