Diamond Select Avatar The Last Airbender

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Green Goblin

Super Freak
Reaction score
AVATAR-THE-LAST-AIRBENDER-FIGURE-ASST.jpg
This assortment of 7-inch scale action figures shines a spotlight on Season 3 of the hit animated series Avatar: The Last Airbender. Aang, Katara and Zuko each come with accessories and interchangeable parts, and each comes packaged on a blister card. Designed by Eamon O’Donoghue, sculpted by Richard Force. In Shops: Dec 18, 2019 SRP: $19.99

Indeed. Might look into this, but only if they complete the gaang and release an in-scale Appa they can fit on.

I'm definitely intrigued, and they look good so far. I wish though Bandai Tamashii Nations/Bluefin would make them as well.

Kitara is of course her season 1 design.

I wonder if they wanted to do her that way because she was skipped the first time?

We never got a good zuko figure from season 3 so I’m glad for this and I’m happy we finally are getting a katara made. Stupid Mattel saying no one wanted the girls .

Looks like Zuko's arms were assembled backwards, unless the cut for articulation is intended to be useless.

Great news!!! Always wanted Avatar figures on my shelf.

However id be really bummed out if 1 line was all we got. We need a Sokka, Toph, Iroh, and Azula. Maybe even an Ozai, Zuki, and Appa if the line gets far enough.

Hoping we get some cool bending accessories as well.

Back