Hot Toys 1/12 Scale Lineup

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBatman

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Itll be cheaper for sure....

gimxgfrj2zb31.jpg

Let's just say they're half the price, that's quite pricey considering the size :lol

Imagine a 1/12 diecast Iron Man at 1/12 priced at almost $200. I'd just get the 1/6, yeesh.

If this is true, and the other rumor that they are doing Star Wars as well, I'm in on getting small collection of both MCU and SW.

Hot Toys greediness know no bounds, they become a disney of toy company :slap

But I admit I will be interested if they make a comic based marvel/dc 1/12 :lol

Depends on the quality - but can't see myself that interested. Mezco, Iron Studios doing outstanding work in 1/10. Dunno how many figs of same character I need in vinyl or poly. Maybe if they did all the IM armors in 1/12 and kept affordable. Hafta be something special or IMO not a great business plan.

I’m interested. Wonder if they’re gonna go the Mezco route or just stick to sculpted clothes.

Hot Toys greediness know no bounds, they become a disney of toy company :slap

But I admit I will be interested if they make a comic based marvel/dc 1/12 :lol

Unfortunately they will do what they are already doing. Ignore comic accurate figures. The only good thing is if they get the movie license it would force Mezco to actually make comic accurate designs.

When you see the level of detail of some of the other companies are achieving in 1/12 scale (not Mezco) I would love to see Hot Toys MCU and Star Wars figures.

I would love to see anything but MCU and Star Wars figures. :monkey3
You're in luck. Their first line will be Johnny Depp through the Ages. 21 Jump Street, Nightmare on Elm Street, and Cry Baby will be the first three releases. Rumors are that Benny & June and What's Eating Gilbert Grape could be coming in 2022!

lol Hot Toys is insane, they're all over the place now. No direction, no focus.

I bet all these 1/6 $250+ figures don't sell as well as everyone here thinks they do. Hot Toys must see how successful lines like Mezco's One:12, Hasbro's Marvel Legends/Black Series, NECA's 7" lines and things like Mafex and SH figuarts are and clearly want a piece of that action.

It's funny seeing the toy industry eat itself. Hot Toys won't win in this scale. They should stick with what they know.

Back