Bucket list check!! SPAWN / McFarlane Toys new book!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punkg42

Super Freak
Reaction score
So a couple months ago some of the co-founders of McFarlane Toys got ahold of me looking for some reference pics for a keepsake book they were working on for themselves. Long story short, one thing led to another and they ended up asking me if I’d be interested in designing and laying out the book for them. Which I was more than happy to do! It was a true dream project for me and working with the guys was a hoot. They are printing a very small amount of these for themselves and a few family members as keepsakes, but have decided to offer the remaining bit from the print run to the public to help pay for the printing costs. If you want one, order now. They start shipping around August 1. Only available direct from Asylum. Feel free to share the link with anyone who might be interested in a copy before they sell out.

https://www.asylumpublications.com/...-mcfarlane-toys-the-action-behind-the-figures

For those of you that know me from around here, you know how cool this is for me.

Coverfinal_front.jpg

67211581_10156564355027634_7341060850825822208_o.jpg

Back