1/6 build (Cancelled)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScratchBuilder

Super Freak
Reaction score
Due to current copyright / licensing issue someone else is facing I'm pulling this build.

Attachments

• Batman _ Robin.jpg
    Batman _ Robin.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 599
  • Cycle 016.jpg
    Cycle 016.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 569
  • 20160702_151955_zpsjk9pxzaw.jpg
    20160702_151955_zpsjk9pxzaw.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 590
  • DSCF0007_zpstscvbuh6.jpg
    DSCF0007_zpstscvbuh6.jpg
    420.5 KB · Views: 572
  • Image 39.jpg
    Image 39.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 588
  • The Shining Head.jpg
    The Shining Head.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 566
  • Image 01.jpg
    Image 01.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 589
Last edited:
Re: 1966 Bat Mobile in 1/6 build

I had reached out to you via Facebook about your build over the weekend. I would definitely be interested in this.

Definitely interested, depending on price point.

Emailed a few days ago when I saw the post in another part of the forums. Hopefully I made the cut!

Hi, I'm interested to join this project.
Please count me in.
Thanks.

Flippin heck guys I honestly didn't realise this would be such a popular build as I've been absolutely inundated with interest with this one.

Interest is far greater than the intended build numbers, I've got all of your emails and PMs so please bear with me as I have a few other builds to complete before I get fully stuck into this one.

PS, I've already created the 3d model and will start figuring out the construction process over the next few weeks between other builds.

Jas

Last edited:

Definitley interested on your 1966 Batmobile project. I also left a comment in your post in the One Sixth Republic group in Facebook. Really excited for this one.

- Ton B.

Certainly interested in one of these. I’ve held on to the figures hoping that some day the Batmobile would come.

Hi all

The 3d model is 95% complete and just needs breaking down into buildable components, I have a few other builds on the bench that I need to finish before I can fully commit to this one.

Been chatting to a chap in the U.S who has a 1/6 1966 BM who is being a huge help in advising to the best materials to use, what not to use and dimensions etc.

I'm also in communications with one of the incredible DC artists about the possibility of some BM art / box art but is very early days.

I'm always super busy so please bear with me guys.

Jas

This is very exciting, looking forward to pictures.

I am honestly shocked at the amount of interest in this build I could go way over my initial build limit.
FB & IG has also gone crazy.

There will also be a diorama base included, possible a piece of road etc (at no extra cost) as all of my builds are "deluxe" :nana:

As soon as the highly detailed and realistic scale Land speeder is released I'll get this prototype out as all of the 3d modelling and working out on this Bat mobile is now complete.

This will be another highly detailed and realistic scratch build (so no downloaded or purchased files from the internet) and will be skilfully hand built by me so building will be slow but will be of the very highest quality available.

Jas

Thanks all.

As with all my builds this will be another extremely rare and limited piece.

I've already greatly exceeded my original pre-order limit so will just need to work out numbers once the speeder is released.

I also don't need to reach 50 to make this build possible :wink1: as I mostly do high end movie replicas / one-off commissions so 1 or 10 its all the same.

This is a very short thread for what I might have thought would be huge interest in this build. Has talk migrated to FB, etc.? I assumed Freaks discussion of a 1/6 '66 mobile would have rivalled that of the 1/6 Landspeeder...?

But no matter. I put my deposit down the other day. :)

Back