Statue Prime 1 Studio: Jurassic Park - Rotunda T-Rex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
A little treat for you guys. Ya'll like reptiles??

kAC4K5j.jpg

My god that's glorious. It's going to cost an arm and a leg. Perhaps a coupon day?

Yeah this will have to be me for a JP piece. Held out so long for a better version of Sideshows take on this scene.

Is it true that us Aussies have to pay egregious shipping prices for Prime 1 statues? Hope Popcultcha stock them.

My god that's glorious. It's going to cost an arm and a leg. Perhaps a coupon day?

Is it true that us Aussies have to pay egregious shipping prices for Prime 1 statues? Hope Popcultcha stock them.

Yeah it is. I havent bought a Prime 1 piece for that reason. I remember eyeing one of their Predator pieces and shipping was like $400

Yea I spoke with popcultcha a few months ago, apparently Prime 1 doesn't have the licence to distribute JP pieces to Australia. They are working on it though.
We need cheaper shipping options from Prime 1 to Australia, like they just did for US buyers.

Yea I spoke with popcultcha a few months ago, apparently Prime 1 doesn't have the licence to distribute JP pieces to Australia. They are working on it though.
We need cheaper shipping options from Prime 1 to Australia, like they just did for US buyers.

How heavy are Prime 1 statues these days? more than 20kg? I know their bases are killer heft.
Also holy cow this is the new JP grail for me.

This one is awesome! It may not be strictly scene accurate with the banner, but I can forgive them a little artistic license, especially if it is removable (which I presume it will be for shipping if nothing else) I haven't bought any dinos, but if the price is right on this one, I'll probably bite....

Hope whatever the issue is, that it's resolved in a timely manner. Would hate to miss out on these scaly pups.

Presuming even more expensive then Chronicles Rotunda?

Looks big? Would u say bigger piece then Iron Studios Rex set A?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn!

Sort of regret preordering the Chronicle version. This looks like the definitive version.

Would it be insane to buy both? [emoji38]

Back