1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
“Okay, who here hasn’t been to space? You better not throw up on my ship.” - Rocket

Getting paid is no longer a priority for this genetically altered furry criminal. Rocket might have a fresh lease on life, but that does not mean he will hold back on any of his ammunition, explosives or wisecracks when it comes to fighting for the lives of his new-found family.

Today, Hot Toys is thrilled to officially present one of the most beloved characters from Guardians of the Galaxy, Rocket in 1/6th scale collectible figure from Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame.

Masterfully crafted based on the unique physique of Rocket in the movie, the figure features a newly painted head portraying his roaring expression with striking likeness, a meticulously tailored costume with interchangeable scarves, a number of interchangeable hands, pistols and blasters, highly-detailed accessories including a 1/6th scale Nano Gauntlet, a pair of goggles, an Aether extraction, also a specially designed dynamic figure with movie logo.

This Rocket collectible figure will surely be a phenomenal masterpiece to add to all Marvel fans’ collection!

67167347_10156390436997344_1972613466132840448_o.jpg
67415427_10156390436232344_4488578821066326016_o.jpg

The two scarves is pretty cool and obviously I really like the look but still, I don’t know. Part of me wants it, but the other part of me is asking if I really need another Rocket, and another blue costumed one at that. It looks like they added double knees which is cool, but I wish they gave him double elbows as well. Gonna have to really think about this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the scarf has a wire in it. Regardless I'll be getting him.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

That same sculpt again, I'd like his look in Endgame but am sick of that screaming sculpt. A manic grin or even a neutral mouth with some expression in the eyebrows would be welcome variety

wUG40Wi.jpg

a3Tma5b.jpg

This will be my first Rocket!

Although I wish this came with 2 sculpts and that it was made out of fur...

Everything about this looks great, apart from the sculpt.

It really limits display options and with a few Rockets already, I would love to see just a fully closed mouth/grin.

I agree with You about the headsculpt. I want to display him on Iron Patriot as @rocbolt shows picture abow. And he is not screaming there :gah:

Agreed. A neutral/determined grin would've been much preferred.

I wouldn't have minded seeing a winking version too (for something a bit more playful), if they had've opted for 2 head-scuplts.

As a few have already said this needs to have the closed mouth sculpt. They should have done a deluxe version.

I bet they are saving any new sculpt, closed or otherwise for the Quantum Suit version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s a third part cast of first sculpt without the screaming portrait. Just bought one for this and will touch it up to match. No way I’m buying any of the Quantum suits so even if they were to offer a neutral head with it, screw that. Otherwise, this will be my definitive Rocket and I’m really hoping Starlord adopts this look for GotG 3.

Sculpt is definitely a deal breaker for me. I'll probably wait and get him later for lower price and just keep or buy smiling HS from Vol. 2 Deluxe.

There’s a third part cast of first sculpt without the screaming portrait. Just bought one for this and will touch it up to match. No way I’m buying any of the Quantum suits so even if they were to offer a neutral head with it, screw that. Otherwise, this will be my definitive Rocket and I’m really hoping Starlord adopts this look for GotG 3.

That could work, Got a link?

Nice to see this finally go up for order. I was beginning to think they'd forgot about him. I'm not too fussed about the sculpt - it's pretty much classic Rocket to be screaming with guns blazing. The goggles look odd to me though - shouldn't there be a strap?

Back