BLADE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matticus

Super Freak
Reaction score
HE'S BACK!

Mahershala Ali

D_9mcOBVUAYL1yw.jpg

D_9qsr_WsAARxt-.png:large

Capture1.JPG

So vampires will now be a thing in the MCU. As with the mutants it's going to beg the question where have they been all this time.

The actor is in his mid-40s! They could've picked someone a little younger that would plan on staying physical for the long haul?

I would prefer to have a linear Earth have mutants and vampires instead Earth [enter number] that has them instead and they are brought here "cause multiverse".

Great news. It's a shame about Morbius being at Sony though....wonder if they'll introduce Marvel Dracula here.

Poor Snipes missed out on all of that Black Panther success and now his defining and most profitable box office roll has been taken away from him.

Expendables 3 bombed.

That is suicide levels of bad luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor Snipes missed out on all of that Black Panther success and now his defining and most profitable box office roll has been taken away from him.

Expendables 3 bombed.

That is suicide levels of bad luck.

Pay your taxes kids!

That and don’t be an ass on set just ask Terence Howard and Ed Norton!

But I will say this there will never be a Blade equal to Snipes, never.

Interesting, I wonder if it'll be R rated gory action like the first films, but I speculate they'll keep it PG-13.

Back