**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matticus

Super Freak
Reaction score
D_9hGXBUIAEUsFD.jpg:large

AWESOME!

May 7, 2021

Director Scott Derrickson "we're gonna make the first scary MCU film"

Scarlet Witch will be in #DoctorStrange! #WandaVision ties right in!

Looking forward to the cameo from Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool.

With Multiverse this went from my most anticipated MCU movie to the one I want to see the least.
Way to f- up a streamlined universe Marvel.
Crises on infinite Marvels here we come.

With Multiverse this went from my most anticipated MCU movie to the one I want to see the least.
Way to f- up a streamlined universe Marvel.
Crises on infinite Marvels here we come.
Way to predict a whole movie, mate. I’m sure your prediction will be the opinion of the masses:��

They have to lay the foundations of a multiverse. How else are they going to bring back RDJ in a few years when they've offered him the equivalent of a small country to come back.

I just read this morning that this will be the MCU's first "Horror" film?! After reading that, this film has peaked my curiosity the most in Phase 4!

Only Marvel movie from phase 4 that look interesting.

Way to predict a whole movie, mate. I’m sure your prediction will be the opinion of the masses:��

Ah, you don't know Marvel Comics.

For the longest time Marvel had a streamlined universe, multiverses were a minor insignificant thing (Captain Britain and Marvel vs. DC, is about it), until the current group of dumbasses ruining Marvel decided to push the multiverse thing into main continuity, now it's a big confusing mess.
At least with the MCU it was separate and streamlined, until now.
That was the one thing I loved about Marvel, the continuity wasn't confusing like DC. The only way Dr. Strange in the Multiverse eh... of Madness is going to be redeemed is if it's just a parallel horror dimension and not a separate Marvel Universe, I think with the success of that Spider-Man cartoon, it's becoming less likely.

I think my one prediction is solid, they'll try to push the Marvel Zombie universe into this.

Might pick up a SW HT depending on her level of involvement and costume look. This could be the real Witch we have been waiting for.

Might pick up a SW HT depending on her level of involvement and costume look. This could be the real Witch we have been waiting for.

With Vision now out of the picture, they have more potential to focus on her own development and powers (one of the many reasons this is my most ancipated of the scheduled Phase Four entries).

I really hope they bring Mordo back too. :pray:

I hope now that she’s in this we see magneto. We focus on where she cane from and it shows the return of quicksilver and magneto.

Back