Beast Kingdom Egg Attack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFanatic

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anybody else here collect these? I just recently got the Wolverine and Cyclops and I was pretty impressed at the quality and how straight up awesome these were.

81MWZvJf0EL._SL1500_.jpg

They come with fabric now and it really raises the bar on these. They have some MCU figures coming up soon, like Home Made suit Spidey and the Far From Home suit.

ikrNKuH.jpg

K30vYJS.jpg

rnmsxIQ.jpg

0uugAnz.jpg

X9i6XcK.jpg

A4fZwTm.jpg

eYZ4pex.jpg

Yeah I have the Wolverine and I think it's great. The body feels nice and is really well articulated for being a little beefy. I got a good deal on Amazon a little while ago. I got the deluxe and love the sentinel piece too. I went to SDCC and these are my pics above. I'm guessing Gambit will come with the sentinel hand? Love how they give multiple expressions too.

View attachment 461785

View attachment 461786

View attachment 461787

View attachment 461788

View attachment 461789

View attachment 461790

View attachment 461791

Yeah I have the Wolverine and I think it's great. The body feels nice and is really well articulated for being a little beefy. I got a good deal on Amazon a little while ago. I got the deluxe and love the sentinel piece too. I went to SDCC and these are my pics above. I'm guessing Gambit will come with the sentinel hand? Love how they give multiple expressions too.

Yeah, those look great. I'm tempted on getting Magneto and Gambit now. I'll definitely be picking the Spiderman ones.

I've liked these since I've first seen them. I only have AOU Cap (or it might be Civil War, can't remember exactly). I also have a Venom from a Chinese company but it's not Beast Kingdom; looks like it is from Beast Kingdom though. Their price is a little high in my opinion so I only buy the ones I gotta have and any others at sale prices.

Back