Action Figure MAFEX Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joda

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear God, this could be awesome. And it's Child's Play 2. :pray:

MAFEX-Chucky-1.jpg

MAFEX-Chucky-2.jpg

Pretty shocking figure right? I wonder why Child's Play 2? They should've done like NECA and do a multi-movie figure or something.

Pretty shocking figure right? I wonder why Child's Play 2? They should've done like NECA and do a multi-movie figure or something.

Because Universal is easier to work with than MGM? (Or more likely because Universal opens them up to the entire (original) franchise minus part 1.) They could make small changes and have Part 2 and Part 3 accessories together.

MAFEX-Chucky-Figure-001.jpg

MAFEX-Chucky-Figure-004.jpg

MAFEX-Chucky-Figure-005.jpg

MAFEX-Chucky-Figure-006.jpg

MAFEX-Chucky-Figure-008.jpg

MAFEX-Chucky-Figure-010.jpg

Preorders coming for Chucky, looks pretty good with movable eyes. Only problem is he's like 5" tall. So he pretty much doesn't work with anything, maybe 1/4 scale? Coming out next June and is typical Mafex price.

PO at sideshow

I thought the $115 sounded high, but when I went to the Medicom site, they have it listed at 10,780円, or around $100 USD. Looks like there isn't as much of an import gouge as I was expecting!

I'm banking on this still being available to do a straight up order, then use a code or something to get it cheaper. Either way it's going to be $100-$115. Or $50 for the NECA Bride of Chucky super set, which I'm leaning a bit more to.

Back