BvS Batmobile WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
We have been approached by a customer last April to do the BvS Batmobile. Since then we are well on our way.
[FONT=&quot]
Here is a paint and weather sample I made of a smaller scale unit we use for prototyping the 1/6 scale Batmobile. It had to be movie accurate and reproducible 100 times. What do you guys think? Any feedback?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Now we will take what we’ve learned to a larger scale. Also, we will go to several iterations of the paint and weathering, so nothing is final yet, but we are on our way!
IMG_6186 copy.jpg

The batmobile will be fully painted and weathered, with light-up features and a cockpit. Price will be around $750. It will be shipped in a custom box with custom fitted styrofoam. It will be available in 6-8 months in very limited numbers

Here is the MISB Batmobile Podcast interview with video and pictures. Thanks for watching!
[/FONT]

Attachments

• IMG_6190.jpg
    IMG_6190.jpg
    511.2 KB · Views: 774
Looks absolutely amazing. If not for the shipping cost I would have really jumped on this one.

Congrats to those who will pickup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this is a custom project, it really should be in the DC Comics Customs subforum.

Good luck on your project, seems like quite an undertaking.

Absolutely Stunning!
That shipping cost is a flippin' bargain.
These things are gonna be so rare and desirable.
Die hard fans should really think twice about passing on this.

Got my preorder in. Any chances of a 1966 Batmobile in the future?

Got it! Thank you for your support. Actually, there is a very high chance of a 1966 Batmobile. The only reason I am not already doing it is because I already have my plate full with the current development, but I will definitely start development on the 1966 batmobile by the end of the year

I am interested in this.
I would love to see the prototype of the 1/6 though, before I commit to the pre order.

I noticed from your eBay store that you're located in the Netherlands. Is the shipping $90 regardless of which U.S. state we're in, or does it vary? I'm in Michigan.

No, all of northern America, including Canada is the same price.

FYI - For those still considering getting this, I just discovered that the price is about to go up from $750 to $900. So if you want to lock in the lower price, you'd better act fast!

FYI - For those still considering getting this, I just discovered that the price is about to go up from $750 to $900. So if you want to lock in the lower price, you'd better act fast!

Yeah almost time is up. Better take this last chance to get this beast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought and thought about it this is sooo much a bargain I had to jump at it. For this quality and superb craftsman ship I can't be-leave its cheaper than my Prime1 JL Batman statue :)

Back