Statue DST Rocketeer statues-figures-bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
pretty cool statues

Attachments

• SDCC-2019-DST-023-928x483.jpg
    SDCC-2019-DST-023-928x483.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 272
  • SDCC-2019-DST-030.jpg
    SDCC-2019-DST-030.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 308
  • rocket.jpg
    rocket.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
Re: DST Rocketeer statues and figure

These have my interest for sure. So the one on the right is about 1/9th scale and Vinyl? the middle statue one is 1/8th ish and resin? Nice pieces. I prefer the one on the right but it's very close to the Electric Tiki 1/6 statue that I already own.

Did you guys see their 1:2 scale Rocketeer bust? I want to see more of it. Cool line of 1:2 scale busts they have. I really like their Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Iron GIant and Rocketeer 1:2 scale busts. Nice under the radar offerings by DST.

I haven't seen this movie since I was a kid. I wonder if it still holds up. The figures and bust look great.

I think it hold up beautifully. I actually like it more because when it came I didn't really appreciate the history associated with the film and it's story.

So glad to see that this movie is getting some newly released merchandise. Miss my old Medicom figure.

Has anyone gotten any of these / have any feedback?

I was thinking of picking up the resin statue and/or the bust, since it they look solid and the price is good, but I've only really found the one standard promo picture of it. (I do know the bust is still pre-order, but the resin statue was released)

Back