Action Figure DST The Black Hole figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
They made. Would love a statue of Max
Max
Vincent
Bob
pretty cool

Attachments

• SDCC-2019-DST-033.jpg
    SDCC-2019-DST-033.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 333
  • SDCC-2019-DST-032.jpg
    SDCC-2019-DST-032.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
Oh wow! I'm absolutely in for these figures!!! Best announcement for me out of SDCC yet this year!

Couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the pics of these from Comic Con. I used to love this movie as a kid! Definitely in for Bob, Vincent, and Maximilian.

I accidentally deleted my post rather than editing it, but Entertainment Earth is selling Maximilian on its own and the two smaller bots as a set…rather than having to buy the 4 piece set (with the Rocketeer fig).

I accidentally deleted my post rather than editing it, but Entertainment Earth is selling Maximilian on its own and the two smaller bots as a set…rather than having to buy the 4 piece set (with the Rocketeer fig).

Thanks for the heads up

hohoho oh man do I feel old. Saw this in the theater when it came out! ugh. The sculpts on these are fantastic, although is it me or does Max look short / blocky?

Agreed, I think a few folks have commented that Max looks a bit squat.
I was lucky enough to see this in the cinema as well, loved it at the time. I even had The Black Hole wallpaper in my bedroom (in my defence, I was 8 years old...)

hohoho oh man do I feel old. Saw this in the theater when it came out! ugh. The sculpts on these are fantastic, although is it me or does Max look short / blocky?

Comparing it to footage from the movie, I'd say his mid section is too wide, and his head seems a little small. Shoulders should be a little wider and maybe not as sloped.

Starting at 00:15 you can see his full body:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZWttTwPl_Y

Well gutted. EE has changed the listed from 2 of each in a set to one of each in a set ( Vincent/bob , max, rocketeer) so makes them well expensive for me in the uk.
Is anyone offering these for preorder?

Well gutted. EE has changed the listed from 2 of each in a set to one of each in a set ( Vincent/bob , max, rocketeer) so makes them well expensive for me in the uk.
Is anyone offering these for preorder?

Doesn’t seem to be listed with any of the usual online UK retailers yet but I’d be surprised if at least Forbidden Planet didn’t start to list these soon. I’d be very disappointed if we couldn’t get these over here!

Doesn’t seem to be listed with any of the usual online UK retailers yet but I’d be surprised if at least Forbidden Planet didn’t start to list these soon. I’d be very disappointed if we couldn’t get these over here!

I hope so. Really want these.

Back