Action Figure Hasbro Transformers Unicron 30 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
cool. Would have been awesome as a statue

Attachments

• unicrons.jpg
    unicrons.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 281
  • Unicron_Planet.jpg
    Unicron_Planet.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 290
Nice. You could repaint it, build proper display for it and call it a statue!

I backed him. There’s also very little chance this project won’t succeed considering all the options there are now other than HasLab and TTMall for backing him. For now, I’m patiently waiting on the transformation video that is supposed to be released within the next week. I just can’t figure where all the weight is coming from. He’s 19+ freakin’ pounds! Metroplex is only about four inches shorter and he weighs less than half Unicron at 8 pounds. I’m hoping we get some details included with the video.

I'm giving it some thought to go with my MP collection, but I'm concerned he'd look too small next to Metroplex, Trypticon, and the assorted combiners I have (Armageddon, Kronos, Constructor, etc). Granted, he's taller than any of them but the scale is so far off next to the combiners.

I'm giving it some thought to go with my MP collection, but I'm concerned he'd look too small next to Metroplex, Trypticon, and the assorted combiners I have (Armageddon, Kronos, Constructor, etc). Granted, he's taller than any of them but the scale is so far off next to the combiners.

So, what you're saying is...you're hesitant because it's not the size of a house.

So, what you're saying is...you're hesitant because it's not the size of a house.

Haha, absolutely!

The price is high but it's not much more than my Toy World Constructor set was. The only place I'd really have to put him would be right next to my other combiners and I think it'll look a bit weird. Plus, it may make remaining space for the other combiners scarce. I'd rather have a nice MP Defensor once someone makes one to round out my early G1 cartoon cast, and I'm wanting to complete my X-Transbots Monolith (Menasor) when they get around to releasing their Motormaster.

It's actually not so much that Unicron is too big, it's rather that Zeta Toys and Toy World made their combiners much bigger than I'd have liked...but those are what I have.

The amount of CAD work that must have gone into this is amazing. So it took 5 minutes at a bit of 1.5-ish speed to get that transformed....which would probably mean at least 8 hours for me to do it. It's a stunning piece!

Just backed too. It looks like he's going to smash his goal, just like the Barge. He's at 8,374 as I'm typing this with 21 hours left.

With how long he was sitting at 5,000, it's hard not to wonder if Hasbro was fudging the numbers. I'm willing to bet they already had this thing in production. :lol

Back