Statue PCS PS4 Spider Man 1/3 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks cool

spideys.jpg

Well this news is somewhat disappointing....... I really wanted Prime 1 to be making this piece, not PCS for obvious reasons :dunno

Unfortunately, I agree with the last two posts. This piece could look amazing but I’m not sure I want to jump back into ordering with PCS. Too much drama for my taste.

Unfortunately, I agree with the last two posts. This piece could look amazing but I’m not sure I want to jump back into ordering with PCS. Too much drama for my taste.

If the in hand shots look good in 3-4 years time I may consider adding it to my collection, but not before.

1/3 and super dynamic pose. Curious to seee this painted up

A bit off topic, but doesnt pcs owe many buyers money?

Given the pose that they’ve chosen, who thinks this will have leaning issues or that the body of the figure is going to be awfully light.

1125x682_previewbanner_905019_PCSSpiderManAdvancedStatue-1.jpg

Sideshow Collectibles said:
Sideshow and PCS Collectibles presents the Spider-Man Advance Suit 1:3 Scale Statue based on the hit video game Marvel’s Spider-Man! This piece will be available for Pre-Order Thursday October 10th, 2019 between Noon and 3pm (Pacific Time). RSVP for more updates!

Back