Mezco One 12: Conan the Barbarian (Frank Franzetta)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:yess:

rBeCX9h.jpg

JKRYo8h.jpg

mPibFFC.jpg

My most anticipated figure from sdcc! What a surprise, hopefully we get a death dealer from Mezco too

That's actually really impressive, even more so considering the scale.

Love to see a larger version.

I'm thinking we'll see Marvel Legends Comic Conan before we get this.

Super 7 is also doing a comic Conan

Go4pD6y.jpg

but to me, this Franzetta version is the "definitive" Conan image. :)

I don't think I ever read a Marvel Conan book. The ones my brother had were in black and white. I still have this fuzzy image of a full page panel of Conan sitting in some kind of bar with a large drink. He looked huge. The art was in black and white and really nice looking. I wish I could find the name of that particular comic. :(

I'm glad we are getting a Frazetta Conan (now give it to us in 1/6th) the wait is goanna be murder it looks really cool. I hope he comes with his helmeted sculpt and some other weapons also.

Super 7 is also doing a comic Conan

Marvel Comics currently has the rights to Conan so it's possible they could also do a Conan figure in ML. We've seen multiple figures made from the same license simultaneously before, it wouldn't surprise me.

I don't think I ever read a Marvel Conan book. The ones my brother had were in black and white. I still have this fuzzy image of a full page panel of Conan sitting in some kind of bar with a large drink. He looked huge. The art was in black and white and really nice looking. I wish I could find the name of that particular comic. :(

Did you try looking up Curtis Magazine Savage Sword of Conan or the art of John Buscema?
dh2t2.jpg

I was excited for this, but seeing it was a big disappointment. It veers too far into 'creepy' territory for me I guess. :(

Back