1/6 Jurassic Park

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIKE M

Super Freak
Reaction score
066098A1-E032-4C4B-A4DF-DF7B53A1BDF4.jpeg7CD57C16-26B9-4551-8904-0AC3F7BE4B3F.jpeg

I hope they’re not ****ing with us again, I couldn’t swing the custom Grant project but would love to have him, even looking a bit subpar.

I just started buying their 1:10 line. Can’t imagine they’ll ever make a 1:6 T Rex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chronicle said they were staying away from articulated figures. What the hell. As much as I would like to have a JP line, if they all look like Grant there, forget it. I'm in on the custom Grant being made, so not sure I would get this unless huge improvements are made.

I'm all-in for a couple of scientifically inaccurate, featherless, oversized Deinonychus inspired 'Velociraptors'. :lecture

But seriously, I'd snag a pair. Wonder if this will actually happen.

That looks like the same Grant prototype they showed years ago which they made with ACI. I understand that it was never produced because of a breakdown in their relationship with ACI. I was asking hem about this figure for years before they definitely confirmed that they would not be pursuing articulated 1/6 figures (which really sucked because their JP and Conan prototypes showed promise).

I hope that the raptor is goes into production because that looks great and i had been considering 1/6 statue option instead but an articulated figures would be awesome. Im not as fussed about whether Grant is produced now because I'm deep into the custom project but if it means that more characters might be considered that would be cool.

Thanks for the Raptor love! Grant is all new. New portrait and new tailoring to better match the loose fit of his wardrobe in the film. Look for more information soon!

Thanks for the Raptor love! Grant is all new. New portrait and new tailoring to better match the loose fit of his wardrobe in the film. Look for more information soon!

Wow cool, I didn't know Chronicle was on the forum. Looking forward to seeing more of him!

Back