Statue Minas Morgul Environment V2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Long speculated, here it is.

Not sure why, but the pic keeps getting resized tiny esrwtgh4.jpg

Last edited:
This is a lust have. Or is that must have?

And supposedly it will have a light up feature.

wonder what the price point will be? My guess $699 US.

This is a lust have. Or is that must have?

And supposedly it will have a light up feature.

wonder what the price point will be? My guess $699 US.

It's a must have for me, the light up feature is a great bonus. $699 is a good guess, but I hope less to soften the blow to those who may have the older piece.

I'm not sure what the light up effect is, but I'd imagine price wise it's on par with MT, BD and Grond. Hopefully when it goes up for po there's time between that and when it actually ships, Weta as of late has a shorter time period than most others lately.

Must-Have piece for me. I've been saving my Weta Dollars for this one, for some time.

I have seen the light-up effects in photos and it looks amazing. Hopefully this one will be reasonably priced. (most likely not...)

Yeah, this one's gonna sting. Weta's prices have been climbing steadily over the last few years. Their 1/6 statues have almost doubled in price since they started out. And they're not afraid of putting some big numbers on some of their really complex pieces. The lighting effect will be cool, but I'm afraid it'll add another hundred bucks to the pricetag. Bracing myself for this one.

Must-Have piece for me. I've been saving my Weta Dollars for this one, for some time.

I have seen the light-up effects in photos and it looks amazing. Hopefully this one will be reasonably priced. (most likely not...)

Has there been any vids of the light up? Does it just glow or does it have any effects to it like the balrog?

I think that it just glows. I saw some pics over at the Flame of Udun forum and the lighting brightness will be adjustable. I believe it will have a power plug, too.

Back